xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Best Email Service? which one do you like most?

Which is the best email?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yahoo just did something that completed p*%#$ed me off. In my My Yahoo page, I've customized a number of European football clubs in my Scoreboard preferences. I often had to do this by going to their international sites, editing my My Yahoo page from them, and adding clubs to track for scores in EPL, La Liga, Serie A, etc.Well stupid me takes the bait to check out their "new and improved" My Yahoo tease (that and an old boss works there now and sucked me in). So I converted my My Yahoo profile over to the new version, and poof: all my European clubs vanished in my Scoreboard component, all the custom club headlines for European clubs also vanished, etc. Instead, the only options I get -- whether logging in from U.S., Italy, UK, etc. -- are U.S.-only sports teams to add. I even changed my locale, timezone, etc., in a vain attempt to see if I could get around this (no dice).Lame. Rule #1 of any product development strategy is to not take away features and make things less valuable. It irritated me so much that I started scoping out a My MSN page instead.Granted, this isn't exactly e-mail we're talking about here. But beware the new My Yahoo. You'll be prevented from getting any customized sports info outside of the U.S. again. :(

I switched to Gmail about a month ago...Yahoo... just didn't really work out...There were alot of problems... and spam wouln't stop coming.I was pissed... then... above all... I got over 200 virus messages from random people...

Is it me or has hotmail been slow lately? Sometimes after I log in, nothing shows up or it is half loaded and just stops. Other times, I simply get error messages saying the server it too busy? Are the hotmail servers that overloaded? I'm glad my hotmail accounts are all spam accounts cause it is slow as *BLEEP*.I'm gonna stick to gmail. For a beta product, it works much better than hotmail...

I prefer sbc dsl, I know that sometimes it has errors, but rarely. And what's gmail? i rarely get any spam, glorious isnt it? Plus never ever got viruses...I sound like I'm trying to sell something...i used hotmail, and it SUCKED...so slow and the spam kept pouring in. Lesson learned...hotmail, isn't so hot.

I use Yahoo! and Gmail and both offers a good service, at least for me, before switch to Yahoo! I was using Hotmail but I hate that because everyday I got a lot of spam, then with yahoo and gmail not. :(

i used, yahoo!mail, and gmail, suremail (it is also provide 1 GB space), but the last two mail provider a said, is took a long time to open, and yahoo still in the top chart of best security. that's what i think :(

i like gmail by far the best. with its excellent storage and fast services. i recently got my 'free 250mb upgrade' from hotmail, yet hotmail is much slower, and still has less storage than gmail. i think once gmail is released to the public, public accounts may be more limited 500MB storage or something as well the service will more than likely slow down with alot more users on it. but until that point i will still favor gmail above hotmail, yahoo etc. ps my school board purposely 'slows down' access the the hotmail sites. has anyone else experienced something similar to this, maybe involving another common email provider?

i LOVE GMAIL. Never have to ever delete any mail. If i got too much mail i can just archrive it and save space. ove a gig of space is plenty of space for me getting the amount of mail i get a day ill be set for a long time. also all the features of gmail are wonderful

Oh, that article itself is creepy!

Refer Problem 4: Paragraph 1& 2. There are links to images with screenshots of pages iwth wrong keyword matching by Google Adsense.

In fact they are not Google ads at all! They are some other 'sponsored links'.

Decide for yourself...

Hotmail has to be one of the best because well, it is so well know and it is used with msn messenger the best messenger there is, and for the people that are gonna say what about yahoo or aol, well.... those are just gay messengers imo and i dont like them at all. Just lame knock-off's of msn. plus all my friends are on msn and im liking the new Msn Messenger 7 so far :D.