xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lipid

Xbox 360 Question Keyboard and Mouse support?

One Sided

Xbox 360 Question

Replying to Bkag It's an option. Not the sole means of Play. Like shooting pool I always take the bank shots and combos. Not the easy kill. Perhaps the control users will find a greater satisfaction from owning a KB.M. User. :) I'm a KB.M.

-reply by cirlceball

Replying to Spectre

"I'm not hugely into gaming on any platform, but generally speaking, the controller is designed to allow for optimal control and instant reflex reactions which are harder to do on a keyboard due to the somewhat awkward layout."LIKE YOU SAID, YOUR NOT HUGELY INTO GAMING ON ANY PLATFORM.. SO YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN ANY AWKWARD LAYOUT..! A KEYBOARD AND MOUSE IS MUCH BETTER THEN A JOYPAD, I'VE USED BOTH AND PREFER THE KEYBOARD AND MOUSE.

CRY RAPE!Xbox 360 Question

Sony, Microsoft and others rape the humble Gamer/Consumer over and over. As long as there is money to be made from Hardware/Software we willNot have the best available gaming experience that Sony, Microsoft andOthers could provide.

The best available technologies will not all be pumped into one device for us to enjoy. What a sad universe.

Man Fails.

Money wins.-reply by IHateTheMan

does anyone have any idea about where can i get xbox 360 gaming systems?like how much does it costs?and what are the features or the preliminary things to remember before buying?I love to play games by using gaming systems as this, but I havent had 1 so I would like to buy one. My doubt is where to get a reasonable supplier with reasonable cost and better quality xbox systems?

does anyone have any idea about where can i get xbox 360 gaming systems?like how much does it costs?
and what are the features or the preliminary things to remember before buying?

I love to play games by using gaming systems as this, but I havent had 1 so I would like to buy one.

My doubt is where to get a reasonable supplier with reasonable cost and better quality xbox systems?

I guess it depends where you are from. This was an odd place to post your question. Maybe you would get more and quicker answers if you post this as a new post.

Yes, there is a way.Xbox 360 Question

There is a thing you can get on the internet called the "XCM XFPS 3.0 Sniper". It costs like 80 US Dollars. Basically you plug it into your xbox, plug your xbox controller, mouse, and keyboard into it and your good to go. It is programmable so if you don't like the control layout you can customize, and you can control mouse sensitivity.