xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dart-kun

Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle Its all about the Chao raising.

how to get a shadow chao?

Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle

Maybe you askin how to get a shadow chao? its pretty simpel step:1 go with shadow/Dr.Eggman/Rouge to the Chao garden pet a chao it wil become dark now... Give it LOTS of green drives or a speed animals now wait... Now it wil be going in a cocoon it wil be Bleu after all... IT WIL BE A SHADOW CHAO :o it wil have:shadow feets Shadow Hair AND he wil loves Shadow!

NOTE:give it not TO MUCH red drives you can give it a little but give it the most green drives/animals!

-reply by youri

I love sa2b,I also love the chao garden, it is great and I am trying to get my first chaos chao and I really exciting when they evolve or reincarnate, it fells as if you have put so much in your getting something out ,lol.Any tips on raising chao

evolution

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

When you hav a newborn chao, you can feed it all kinds of berries to increase it's stamina, but you can also use of the good guys for example sonic, If you use sonic and you spoil your chao and it will become a hero chao because if the dot on top is more bluish the greater of a chance it will be a hero chao. If you use a bad guy like shadow, then if you spoil your chao by like petting it it will change color not only the dot but your chao does also! the dot will be reddish and your chao will be black with a red ring around it's neak like shadow! it also matters about the chaos drives that you use if you give it alot of running and if you use sonic to spoil it, it will become a sonic chao! same if you use tails if you give it alot of flying chaos drives and if it loves tails it will become a tails chao! (that is what happened to mine!) hope I helped!!

-reply by soulstealer

Chao Rebirth

Hi guys

I've had SA2:Battle since it came out and it's still one of my Fave Games

The Chao Garden By far my fave feature to this Date

I can remember my first too Chao

Echo and Dash

Echo has ascended to Devil Chaodom

But Unfortunately Dash hasn't been as lucky

I saw that if you don't abuse your Chao they'll live longer...

I'm not exactly sure if thats true

I'll admit *Accidently* I smacked Echo around trying to grab other chao with Knuckles for example

And Echo Reincarnated for me several times over now As I Explained.

I don't think Light Abuse can cause them to Permanent Death on you

I have a small tip for that kind of problem

If you accidently smack one of your Chao they'll Obviously express it with a sad/hurt face

Or they will cry

Pet them and hold the Petting button down only Periodically letting off on it then go back to a lengthy pet again

After a While the Chao's feelings will no longer be hurt.

Hopefully then things can return to normal ^_^

-reply by Rachidna

sonic adventure 2 --- my chao has a red x on it

My son couldn't find his chao in chao garden, so he looked in the chao transporter under 'move' and it was in chao garden with an X over it. He can't move it or select it. He is very upset.

How can we get the red x off of the chao so he can hopefully select it again?

-question by Russell Weber

how u get choas choa

Ok I have alot of questions now I no this stuff.

1. Don't feed any animals

2. Get to dark/nuetral/hero

3. Get it reincarnated- I don't NO HOW

4. After reincarnation give all 21 animals.

5. Evolve and chaos choa.

If this is wrong email me the steps please

Alpex23 yahoo.Com

-reply by guest

Right ive been raising chao's or like 2 years but ive only just started agen so fun :) you got the hero and devil gardens yet??-reply by rich

Chao question

Do you know how to get all the stats to 99 as quickly as possible? Do you still play the game? If not are you willing to sell your memory card?

Do you have any Chaos Chao?

-question by Tyler

Replying to iGuestActually, you can give it animals. Here are the steps to the chaos chao.1.Reincarnate your chao twice by raising its stamina.2.Give it one of all twenty one animals(Ex. Give it 1 penguin cheetah rabbit ect.)3.Do not give it anymore animals.4.Raise its stamina again.5. When it reincarnates, you will have a chaos chao!Then you can give it animals and chaos drives!WARNING! after the second reincarnation, do not give your chao chaos drives until it is a chaos chao!

Replying to iGuestLOL your chao's ball has 2 b a certain color and your chao for ex. A hero chao has white skin but usually a blue ball now a dark chao has a red/dak orange ball while its has ablack body or knuckles chest sign now if your chao's skin is purple and stays that way it is a nights chao you know nights right? from 1 of the billboards on lv.1?-reply by andrew

Want to level your chao fastSonic Adventure 2 : Battle

Here is a glitch that I discovered surfing the web.

1. Go to a level get animal or chaos drives I recomend animals

2. Go to your garden and find a place for your choa to stay still (this is the hardest part of the process)

3. Hurry grab the animal or drive and go close to your chao not to close

4. Drop the animal or drive and the chao should be able to get the power of the animal or drive without you losing them

5. Repeat step 3 and 4

If you don't like the way your chao looks got to pumpkin hill and get a skull dog on top of the church like building

-reply by Daniel

dude if your chao gets the green ball it means it's a running chao and by the way there are two ways to get your chao to grow up 1. You teach  it two swim then leave the gamecube on overnite (you teach it 2 swim so it don't drown) and voila their you go I think it can also evolve again 2. You leave it in the kinder garten 4 a week :)

Chao Advice!!! (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for Gamecube)Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle

I have a question! Ok, so I've had this chao, his name is Champ, and he's my best chao. He's a hero Chao and I've never seen him reincarnate, I've only seen him evolve into the hero chao that he is now. Ok, so what I've noticed is that he has this horn type thing on his head that is really long and it had been growning longer. His halo is now a yellowish greenish grayish color. I really don't know what it means! And I REALLY don't want to lose this chao so can someone please tell me what to do?! =P 

-reply by Cazam

my semi-new chaoSonic Adventure 2 : BattleI have a shiny blue chao that I want to keep neutral and I have 2 questions:1: do neutral chao transform just like they would if they were turning into a hero or a villian?2: the dot on that chao was favoring heroes at 1 ponit so I used shadow to change back to both but I couldnt tell when to stop cuz instead of going from blue to yellow, the dot on its head is now a greyish color that I cant exactly make out and I don't know what color inbetween green and that color to keep it at. So I'm worried ill go too far and make it transform into hero or dark.Please answer both questions!-question by chris