xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Walking On Rainbows Vexel of cool converses and socks :)

Hey I JUST finished this like 10 minutes ago or something. I did everying PHotoshopCS2 except the stitching which was done in IllustratoCS. It took about 3 hours, which I quite enjoyed.. Except now...I have a throbbing headache and backache ^_^ Vexelling the converses took ages..I tried to add as much colours - that matched - as I could.. there are still some jagged lines but I'll leave it like that..so I'll see my faults in the future and perfect them in my later pieces <3

It reminds me of Skittles and Punky Bruster (no not the band but 70?s TV show). At first I did not like it. It?s way to happy for my eyes and the uneven socks just drives me crazy! I guess I have some sort of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. But the more I stare at it I cannot look away! What have you done to me Becca! I have been hypnotized by pretty rainbows? It?s an interesting approach to a simple term. Good work.