xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DogEater008

Questions About Adsense

Hi, i'm thinking of putting google ads on my forum. I'm planning on to put 3 ads word ads on my page so i earn some money.Here are my questions:How much will they pay you for the followings 1000 CPMCost Per click?Google search bar?How many ads will i be able to put up if i have a google search bar on the site.and could i put google ads on my personal gallery? they said something about No ads on image result site... i didn't quite get what they meant.

The last time I checked the AdSense Policies, you can only put up to 3 AdSense frames on any one page. They don't pay you on a CPM rate, but on a CPC rate - and that varies greatly depending on the sponsored link (although they do have what they call an effective CPM rate, which is an estimate of how much you would have earned per 1000 impressions were the program on that payment model).I'm not 100% sure about what they mean by 'Image Results', but it should be specified somewhere in the program's policies.

oh.. i see.. if anyone have tried this before.. . on average or estimation, how much do they pay you for 1000 effective cpm....becasuse other ads site, they pay you .10 cent per click and .50 for every 1000 CPM. I want to see if this is realy worth time doing.

In my opinion, you should not bother with AdSense as a publisher unless your site receives reasonable traffic (personally, I would recommend at least 1,500 unique visitors per day), and your site contains decent content that people are actually going to notice. As with any other advertising campaign which pays on a per click (or per action) basis, users are required to 'interact' with AdSense ads and unless they click-through you aren't going to get paid, so if your site doesn't contain anything to catch and hold their attention, they probably aren't going to take a lot of notice of the ads. You can't just place a bunch of random advertisements on any page and expect to earn revenue - you would do better to research which program and payment model would best suit your needs, and position advertisements where they are likely to be noticed

If your forums are visited by the same set of people day by day, Adsense is not for you.

198741[/snapback]

What if your site is visited by the same people day by day, but new people join too?

Hi, i'm thinking of putting google ads on my forum. I'm planning on to put 3 ads word ads on my page so i earn some money.

Here are my questions:

How much will they pay you for the followings

1000 CPM

Cost Per click?

Google search bar?

How many ads will i be able to put up if i have a google search bar on the site.

and could i put google ads on my personal gallery? they said something about No ads on image result site... i didn't quite get what they meant.

198519[/snapback]

I have googleadsense and I could answere your questions. I know that there is not a set price for click but it is usually around 25 cents unless somo one is clickes on the ads too many times then the price per click goes down. But also you need alot of traffic for the site if people are not visiting your site there is no reason for you to put adsense on it since you wont be making money off it.

What if your site is visited by the same people day by day, but new people join too?

199404[/snapback]

i wouldn't put ANY advertisers ads on your site until you are getting a high amount of visitors per day(at the bare minimum 1000). it does you no good. you wont be making much from it and your site will look tacky with advertisors crap on it. even when your getting a bunch of visitors per day(lets say 2000), you have to be carfull where to place the ads.some people consider them a turnoff so make sure you're smart with it.

give you an example, i just had a free hosting account on a website that had no ads, then it put a banny at the top, THEN it put google adsense below the banner. SEEYA! they no longer will have my potential business. if i feel this way, i know many others do as well. incorporate that in to your business practice if you plan to put up advertising space.

again, you will attract more visitors with no google ads at first. gain the visitors first, THEN carefully place your google ads, you will lose potential click throughs in the future, but you have enough click throughs to make an extra $400 a month

i don't know if i explained this right....sometimes what is in my head doesn't come out clear when i write it haha but just follow that advice and you'll do fine....even if you don't understand the "why's"

-aaron

i wouldn't put ANY advertisers ads on your site until you are getting a high amount

oh, i forgot to mention an alternative to google adsense while you are building up your traffic. you can join affiliate programs that pay per lead or pay per click; programs that are DIRECTLY related to your web page content. your visitors will appreciate that more....hand picked advertisements using small banners where your menu links would go (either on the top or on the sides of your site)....OR direct links within your website content(which is the prefered way). if you have 200 visitors a day and you work it right, you can make more using this technique than if you had 1000 visitors a day incorporating adsense on your website. don't use banner exchanges either. those are for people looking for money fast that don't know any better....or for people who have a high trafic volume on their websites that know how to keep their visitors there and coming back

take note- if a visitor doesn't like your website content, they wont be clicking on any ads and they wont be coming back. content and format(easy on the eye) is KEY

-aaron

click prices go from .01 to a couple dollars each! the cost per 1000 impressions really doesn't pay at all. I've received thousands of impressions but didn't get paid for them.

To get CPM from google you have to be a BIG player. And when I say BIG, I am talking like $50,000 a month from Adsense. The little guys only have the option of CPC. But it's not all bad because the little guys will probably not have enough traffic to make much on CPM. I have adsense on a website that gets about 70-100 uniques a day and I make enough from adsense to get a check every month. On another site, I have about 200-300 uniques a day and I make about double the first site I mentioned.BTW, the minimum payout for Adsense is $100. So you get an idea of the type of money that can be made with the Adsense program. And you don't need insane traffic on your site. What you really need is content. Chances are, if you have content, your ads will perform better. Plus you will get more visitors.

Wow i like this question too..Firstly i am using google adsense on my website and i can also tell you.You will be paid here for clicks and also for thousand impressions on your website.Google has a very good tracking capacity, you cannnot cheat them easily...Google adsense is good only if you have more traffic to your website.For every click they pay 25 cents to 3 dollars some rare time.They pay accordingly for thousand impressions depending upon the banners displayed on your website.

Here are my questions:
How much will they pay you for the followings
1000 CPM
Cost Per click?
Google search bar?

I have not noticed Google adsense paying me for 1000CPM. I have noticed that if your CPM is high rate per click goes up.

Cost per click depends on two. One is click-through, whether the clicker* go to see more pages after <- snipped -> If he does it is a good sign, the ad in place is working otherwise it could be a fraud click also. Click through will pump in atleast 10cents to 2dollars. Otherwise, it could be just 1 cent.

Google search bar, you don't earn anything unless people search using it and when they do they will land in search result page where ads are displayed. If those ads are clicked or visited then you earn. Usually this earning is good since people will anyway clickthrough because they are usually genuine people who search something.

Here are my questions:
How many ads will i be able to put up if i have a google search bar on the site.

You are not able to control the ads displayed there. Usually 4 to 5 ads are displayed in search result.

and could i put google ads on my personal gallery? they said something about No ads on image result site... i didn't quite get what they meant.

According to Google adsense TOS you are not supposed to place ads in About us, contact us, and other personal information, this could include personal gallery. But I have seen many people placing ads in personal gallery. You'd better not take risk in displaying ads there. Because galleries are not keyword rich pages and ads may not be displayed most of the time except default Public Service Ads.

I hope this helps.

}}