xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

Searching For New Rpg

i'm searching for a new rpg, that is:

-not online.

-isn't the games "Fable, Diablo 2, or World of warcraft".

-non free.

-and must be a really cool game

i finished fable tlc and i thought it was cool but i wanna move on to the next rpg.

i hoped you guy's know some cool ones.

thanks

-wassie

You will either love this game, or hate it. I love it. "The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind" is a very in-depth RPG that can be played for months on end without even putting a dent into the main storyline. Look into it! There is also a sequel to this game coming out soon entitled: "The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

wow very nice ^_^but to bad it will to a while until the elder scrolls 4 will come out. It is espected at the Q4 in 2005...but thanks!any more rpg's?

i got a list of rpg's now ^_^

Neverwinter NightsNeverwinter Nights - Shadows of the Undrentide
Neverwinter Nights - Hordes of the Underdark
Neverwinter Nights - Pirates of the Sword Coast
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale - Heart of Winter
Icewind Dale II
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Morrowind
Morrowind - Tribunal
Morrowind - Bloodmoon
Divine Divinity
Sudeki
Fable - The Lost Chapters
Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

Wich ones do you guys like best?

Maybe try something like Dungeon Siege (1 or 2)... I've only played 1, but it was rather fun, and I'm not really a huge fan of the point-click RPG's.

After I read this, I remembered that a movie is coming out based on this game. Who directs it? Uwe Boll, who some are saying is the worst main stream director of all time, yet he continuosly finds work. He has already done video game adaptations such as "House of the Dead," and now has 6 upcoming projects, all of which are video game adaptations. "Siege" has a sweet cast, I don't even get it.

I'm playing Dungeon Siege II right now, and that's one of good games to be played, really. I prefer to play it than playing Diablo II, which I haven't finished it. And also check out Sudeki, because I've spotted it on XBOX and now coming to PC, how that must be real good. Too bad my graphic card don't have Pixel Shader to play Sudeki. I wish I have it...

You can add Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II if you have a ps2(came out Q1 04), the pc Baldur's Gate II is 4-5 years old so its outdated. A different type of rpgs I really enjoyed personally are the Final Fantasy series but only if you are geared toward a intense story(download the 8 pc demo to see if your like it but you won't get the story). I've played 7, 8, 9, 10, and 10-2 and I can't complain. 7 is best for the lines characters say, 8s probobly got the most intense story, 9 has cartoon style graphics, 10 looks most realistic, and 10-2 is basically a chick flick in a game, but obviously made by a guy considering the chicks wrestling in bikinis at underground hot springs :P

You want the greatest RPG ever? Follow my simple steps:1. Go to your local Video-Game Provide2. Get some Money...Rob a fat lady or a midget you pic3. Buy Neverwinter Nights Diamond pack4. Go home, make sure you run something over on the way5. Put it in your computer.6. Waste your life away.

Since you just finished playing Fable: The Lost Chapters, I'll try to recommend only one new package for you to play.If you really want to get into role-playing video games I recommend you start with the classics. I do not know if you will like Final Fantasy Chronicles because the graphics are dated and it has turn based fighting instead of real time fighting, but almost every role-playing video gamer has played and loved Final Fantasy Chronicles. Final Fantasy Chronicles brings two classic RPGs, Final Fantasy 4 and Chrono Trigger, hardcore role-playing video gamers often consider either Final Fantasy 4 or Chrono Trigger to be the best role-playing video games of all time. Each of these video games will take around forty hours or more to complete.

Edited by iancovenant (see edit history)

Some people find this game a bid weird, but I think ROSE (rush on seven episode) is a very fun game. Its so addivting. I have over 250 hours into it and Im not even anywhere close to as far as others.