xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

New Vector ~ Samma

well... this is probally my 1st succesful vector (note... this is my second vector, but i kinda gave up on the first cuz it sucked ^_^ )

Posted Image

i think its alright...

Rate & Comment PLZ

That is a hot sig buddy! I am not saying this becasue of the render ^_^I actually mean it...this sig looks really nice...the reason is that it's got nice color and the text is also nice...I think for the second attempt it is really really cool!

wowowow! Yes it's a cool vector! I'm well crap at vectors.. ^_^ I love the simplicity and ghettoness of it. What do you use illustrator?

Just one thing i see that needs fixing for the background. This one specific curve that seems like it broke along the way. It doesnt do a nice smooth curve.

@ Becca i used photoshop ^_^@ truefusion yeah i see that broken curve >.< apparantly when i used the pen tool it didnt let me break it off and curve it for some reason ^_^@ all :lol: thanks 4 the comments guys

That is a really nice vector. I especially like the colors you've used. They all compliment each other perfectly.I wish I could do images like that too!

how did you make those nice sweeping "tenticles"?

Pen tool + stroke, i believe.