xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
student7

You Should Download Google Earth google earth is a program

Google earth is great. But a few months back on the news, homeland security were complaining how the terrorist plan their attack by access google earth. I mean thats just bs, if the terrorists want to, they can probably get a blueprint of new york. I mean why would they use a program that isn't even updated the frequently. People are just getting too paranoid

Yeah, I agree... Google is really taking up weird services for a site that started out as a search engine. Google obviously wants to make a statement showing that it could go beyond the normal current of society. Remember what they did with Gmail? Everyone thought it was a joke, but it still boggles my mind to this day. Their seriousness is not to be taken lightly, I suppose. They got Microsoft fighting back with its own satellite thing. I guess Microsoft also wants to say that they also rule the earth and they can do whatever they want. I want to see more of these interesting company fights. We're always going to be the benefactors. :angry:

google earth rocks, sometimes i like to navigate and search places i heard in tv, or a friend has gone, such as machu pichu, taj mahal, nepal, dalai lama, etc..., another cool feature of this wonderful software is when you enable 3d surfaces and put it to navigate slow, it's prety cool, you fell as if you were in the satelite or if you were in the sky floating, i often put it as i said and play music and just sit down and see the world, prety cool!

Man google is getting cooler and cooler programs everyday. One day that google earth will be live and you could actually see the people walking. lol one day there gonna have the technology to do that. When i first heard about it i thought it was too good to be true, but it was true. Also i hope one day they actually do have the motion live. :) KEEP DOING THE GREAT WORK GOOGLE!

I use Google Earth at least once a day to look-up all sorts of things! One of my favorite things to do is following mysterious railroad tracks...

Google Earth is a totally free program. It doesnt cost even a single penny. But there is another version of the program which is Google Earth Plus. The Google Earth Plus is not a freeware. It has some extra feature than the free version. But i think the free version is better since it has all the important features

I don't feel like downloading it at all... First of all, I don't need it. :rolleyes: Secondly, I don't want to waste anymore RAM than I do. My computer has a measly 256MB of RAM which easily gets used up with the programs I use. It barely survives Photoshop at times. Besides... what's wrong with Google Earth on the web?

And if you're interested...

https://www.google.com/moon/

You can zoom into the moon :lol:

Actually...A week or two ago I heard people talking on the news about google earth. The president (Prime minister?) of Russia was complaining saying that theives used google earth because it was really good. And if you do go to Moscow, which I think is a city taken the best pictures of...You can see that it's much better..Like Hi Def ;)

Anyway...The quality depends much on the area...And I think that if the area is taken in black and white then it has better quality, overall...?

Interesting site :rolleyes: it's very funnily :P

I've been using google earth as of late to identify out potential sites. I am a bit of a transport fan, (ie bus or train), and I do follow things like infrastructure news or proposals. An example of this is the proposed new suburban railway line down the south western suburbs of Brisbane, which has been approved by the state government, with the potential route identified. In a way, I use google earth to spot out potential station sites (although it may not be the eventual site of the train stations along the proposed route).

Man, Google Earth is so awesome! You get to watch almost any place around the world... even zoom into the moon like Sirius said, whick is pretty cool i think. It really helps when you don't know where something is, you can always check it out :) Try it! :(