xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
student7

You Should Download Google Earth google earth is a program

google earth is a cool awsome program. because is is a satelitte and you move the mouse to look at were you like to look at and it's true i saw my house.

it's cool i have a small house from look ing down at earth.
hope you love it

you could see cafe's ,schools, police sations, and you could have it as 3d mode i looked a mt. everest it's TALL and cool

download free version. heres the website https://www.google.com/earth/
BYE

Bye

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Fixed broken link

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

That's crazy, google is keeping up with all kinds of different services. I have used world wind(Nasa's version) and some other program that I can't remember. They all do basically the same thing though.Thanks for posting this, I will have to try it out sometime.I wonder what google will think of next :) xJedix

google earth is a cool awsome program. because is is a satelitte and you move the mouse to look at were you like to look at and it's true i saw my house.

it's cool i have a small house from look ing down at    earth.

hope you love it 

you could see cafe's ,schools, police sations, and you could have it as 3d mode i looked a mt. everest it's      TALL      and cool

download free version. heres the website http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ earth.com/

BYE

Bye

195988[/snapback]

Hey, does it cost anything? Cause I heard from people that it does o.o

No Google earth wont cost you even a single penny if you download the free version but there is a charge for the pro version of google earth.I think if you want to check how this program works then you can download the free version and if any money making idea clicks in your mind after having a look at it then go for the pro version. :)

I tried it a while ago. Trust me, it really does blow you away. Even some of the things the free version has was just mind-boggling. The only downside is that does require a lot of memory..so on a new computer it works just fine.

I used WorldWind only a month ago because it's far more better and advanced then GoogleEarth but sincethe arival of the third version of GoogleEarth I've changed my mind.With the last edition you get over a hundred new high-resolution locations which are not supported in WorldWind.EDIT: Damn, why there isn't an EDIT button :/.I've just remembered something.Does anyone know why there aren't no people? I mean, if you search the Earth with GoogleEarth you can find veichles and even animals but there are no human beings.What's up with that? Did they remove people for some unknown reason or what? I mean, I've searched the whole Los Angeles (which has the higest resolution images) and I couldn't see a man in the city.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Merged double posts. There is no edit button because people found a way to abuse the credits sytem w/ it, when they had the priviledge

OMG! That was freakin scary ;), it was like lookin at myself. lol, I hope no stalkers will find my house, or a terrorist out of millions and say, "Terrorist: THAT WILL BE THE HOUSE I BLOW UP!" lol, :) but really, that is cool. I have to suggest this to anyone that likes looking at things.

And if you're interested...

https://www.google.com/moon/

You can zoom into the moon :)

Actually...A week or two ago I heard people talking on the news about google earth. The president (Prime minister?) of Russia was complaining saying that theives used google earth because it was really good. And if you do go to Moscow, which I think is a city taken the best pictures of...You can see that it's much better..Like Hi Def ;)

Anyway...The quality depends much on the area...And I think that if the area is taken in black and white then it has better quality, overall...?

hahah!Whoa, that's crazy! Makes you think doesn't it. Like if you were looking at the Earth, your work/school/or yourself magnified (by a gazillion times), would be the size of this here dot . and you still couldn't see it clearly.Makes me feel small. Amazing what technology can do, eh?

it's cool i have a small house from look ing down at    earth.

hope you love it 

you could see cafe's ,schools, police sations, and you could have it as 3d mode i looked a mt. everest it's      TALL      and cool

download free version. heres the website https://www.google.com/earth/

BYE

Bye

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Fixed broken link

195988[/snapback]

yeh google earth is relly a good program i use it for most of my geography corsework

Yeah I've tried Google earth a bit back and have used it even before it was google earth. Googlke didn't create Google Earth from scratch - They just bought the software called 'Keyhole' and stiched it with their serach services and there you have it: Google Earth. Really useful for travelers and ppl like that but me get out from home so rarely that eventually I got tired. Nice work though.

I really love Google Earth! I first downloaded it and didn't really understand what it was so I just deleted it without opening it. Then I downloaded it again and got to grips with it.. It's so cool! I found my house and school and you can follow the roads like you would if you were in a car or something which I think it so cool! lol! The only problem is that some people might not want their houses to be on there. I mean it kinda freaks me out of someone just finds my postcode/address/whatever and they can properly stalk me =/ And for celebrities, you could find them too if you spent aaaaaaaaaages looking in LA or something. But you have to admit, technology is amazing <33