xisto Community
nicky1

What Program Do You Use To Design Your Web? has another good than dreamweaver ?

photoshop,flash,fireworks, and dreamweaver they are all good with makin web designs.i love makin new designs using photoshop, its the best once you get to it and know how to do cool pics using it, you well love it more than anything els.and i use Filehive or tnypic.com to host up pics to the forum.

I use Dreaweaver (not as much as I used to, though), Notepad (simplicty rocks), PSPad (a great coding program regardless of the language), Fireworks, Paint Shop Pro XI, Gimp (open source FTW!) and occasionally Paint.

I mostly use Dreamweaver CS3 to edit my html ,php,asp etc files. It have quite easy to use interface which helps me a lot.

Also i use Rapid CSS 2007 to edit the style sheet which i use in my projects. :)

I use Dreamweaver for the coding, althrough it is not free. I use it mainly, couse of the design/code view :D Before I used Notepad - the best program for coding :P For the graphics I use Photoshop - light, 3D, and more, more effects for buttons, backgrounds, and all the other things :)

Dood i like to kick it old school. I have to do websites in notepad and create graphics with paint even sometimes with photoshop for more advancements. Notepad will provide you with just the basics and it will not add crap to your code that programs like dreamweaver does. Don't get me wrong dreamweaver is a great program and if you know how to use it right you will get websites done amazingly fast. I am even certified in dreamweaver, but the only reason i use dreamweaver is to make sure my code is perfect and that it will be compatible with the standards. Notepad will help you learn your programming language faster because you always have to type the code instead of having it typed for you.

Well, I usually design my blogs using WordPress CMS (https://wordpress.org/), the base is done by them, then I only pick a theme (there are ones really nice out there), when I like how the theme looks, I only tweak small things using Dreamweaver CS3 for Mac (it's really the same as the Windows version) like the Ads from Google, and that things.Then, I have a fully functional blog with only 1 or two hours invested in it.

I use the almighty Adobe Creative Suit =D. But I really use it more for leisure and practice than anything else xDBecause the only thing I publish in the internet is my Blog, and that is made by wordpress xD I only write the entries.But wherever you may go: Adobe Creative Suite RulesAnd wordpad helps a lotttt too

Paint and notepad!!!!Jk...I use notepad, dreamweaver... used to use fireworks but now I use photoshop....

i use front page ( i think that is really easy) but my freinds tell me to use dreamveaver but have to try it...Glad u guys reminded me ( i may go and buy that one :rolleyes:;) )