xisto Community
Nani Cheri

Problem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife update failure

dell computer sims 2 nightlife installationProblem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife

I have similar problems.When I tried to install Nightlife, it got to 100% and my installation was up to date. But when I put disk1 back in the drive, there was a message saying 'Please wait' and it was there forever, in the end I had to close it and I have tried to install this like 10 times!!

Someone help!!

yea that will happen occasionally with dells. my sister has a really good dell with an up to date graphics card yet she always has trouble installing the expansion packs.i really wish we could add sims university.any way i should suggest looking into the folders to see if anything is missing. :D

just how to play : how to install the sims 2 nightlife without updateProblem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife

hi everyone

I have to say that I had the same problem with you guys. But I got the solution

1st if the installation doesn't continue beyont 50% or so, try to copy the cds in hard drive and start the installation from the dc folder.

2nd indeed the update does nothing in the endm but if you just log off of windows while it requires to update the sims 2, the game will be ok when you log on

then you just get ready to play!

hey, if someone knows a better solution, specially about the update problem, please let us know

thanks

-reply by vasili

Sims 2 Nightlife installation issueProblem Installing Sims 2 NightlifeI am having serious issues when attemting to install Nightlife. The problem is that it will install all the way up to 48% on Disk 1, but then once it gets to "TSBinPatchInstaller.Exe", it stops. A message appears saying "A problem occurred when trying to transfer the file 'C:Disk ImagesDisk1TSBinPatchInstaller.Exe' from the media. Do you want to retry to copy the file, or cancel the installation?". Clicking "retry" does nothing but make the same message appear again. I have tried to install this a million times already and have gone through all of the troubleshooting processes as well as shutting down any background tasks that may be up, but NOTHING works!! I've even attempted to install it manually, but the exact same thing keeps happening every single time. I am getting extremely frustrated and don't know what to do. My computer is compatible with all of the requirments, so I know that isn't an issue.Please, someone help me!-question by Kacy

Nightlife ProblemsProblem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife

hey, I've installed Sism 2 with the four disc set. Now, With University,and Nightlife, it asks me to put Disc 2 in. Does the expansion packs have disc 2? (I was given these discs.) I put in the disc 2 of the four disc set, it it wont work. Its driving me mad.

-reply by WildDreamWolf

problem with cdProblem Installing Sims 2 NightlifeI'm installing the sims 2 nightlife and I have all the requirements and the when I put in cd 1 it says I need to insert disk 1. So I click okay but the little box that popped up does not go away it been doing it all day. Any ideas to fix this?

installing problemsProblem Installing Sims 2 NightlifeSo I go and put disk one of the sims 2 nightlife into my computer to install it but this little box pops up and says to insert disk one and when I click okay; it pops up again. Its been doing this all day. I also have all of the system requiments

Sims 3 Night life.Problem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife

I have got Sims 2, pets and H&m. Downloading all of these have been fine but then I got to "nightlife" and it tells me to insert disc 2, but It didnt come to with a disc 2.

I have seen other people having this problem but I cannot see this reply.

please help me.

-reply by Angeli-x

First of all you need to install Sims 2 Base game then start Sims 2 Nightlife setupcontinuing you will reach when it will ask for Sims 2 Cd 4 then insert Sims 2 Base game cd 4 and continue Hope it helps you :)

I have a gateway laptop and I tried everything and I still can't download seasons it's fine until you need to put in disc 4 it tells me it didn't install right and it terminates it I have a gateway laptop can you help me

I have a gateway laptop and I tried everything and I still can't download seasons it's fine until you need to put in disc 4 it tells me it didn't install right and it terminates it I have a gateway laptop can you help me

Seems that you have a bad CD4, go back to the shop with your original CD and your laptop, and they should fix.