xisto Community
Nani Cheri

Problem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife update failure

Sims 2 Nightlife Troubles

Problem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife

I have the sims 2, and I'm now trying to install sims 2 Nightlife. The thing is, I bought the Sims 2 Nightlife at Wal-Mart, and when it gets to the part where I need a code for the game, I can't find it!

I've looked on the back of the case; the CD's, the help book, anywhere on the case or the CD's. I simply can't find that code.

Has anyone else had this problem, or can you help me?

-question by Jane

Well I installed the sims 2 on my comp. Then I had to uninstall it then I reinstalled then my friend needed the discs so I let her borrow it but... When she gave it back to me she gave it in a wrong case so I lost the code..Recently I was looking for codes to use and I found one so I put it in and it worked but when it says insert disc 2 I do and it wont workIt wont get passed the percentage of 23Then my friend told me that you can install the sims 2 with out installing all the other discsSo I just wanted to kno if you can do that or you cantAnd if you can can you tell me what to do Thanks-question by Giuliana

Nightlife Installation Problem!

I need help!

I am trying to install the sims 2 nighlife. I already have installed the sims 2 and university, but I had to manually install them. I tried both manually and normally installing nightlife, but neither worked.

When I tried to install it the normal way, it asked me to install disk 2, and then stayed paused at 51%.

What do I do?!

-question by Mallory

The Sims 2 Delux

I bought the delux night life package, and I lost the code that allows it to down load onto my computer so how do I download the game?

Or how do I find out the code?

Is there some one I can call who has it?

-reply by natosha

Question: Where did you buy that The Sims 2: Deluxe? Is it from the Internet and you download it using EA LINK? or you bought it by yourself in a store. If you bought The Sims 2: Deluxe at EA using their EA LINK, then you may ask a help from their authorities so their would be a guaranteed assistance. Or, if you bought the game by yourself, then go to the retailer, ask the code, or contact Electronic Arts and tell them you lost the code.

Make sure your The Sims 2: Deluxe is original, so Electronic Arts would help you out. If you cant understand me, maybe you should go these site it may help you out: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sims 2 Nightlife Troubles

I have the sims 2, and I'm now trying to install sims 2 Nightlife. The thing is, I bought the Sims 2 Nightlife at Wal-Mart, and when it gets to the part where I need a code for the game, I can't find it!

I've looked on the back of the case; the CD's, the help book, anywhere on the case or the CD's. I simply can't find that code.

Has anyone else had this problem, or can you help me?

-question by Jane

Well, you should do is that first you contact Electronic Arts for a guaranteed assistance. Ask them what to do and follow them. The other thing is you should contact Wal-Mart and inform them what happen, they may help you out. For sure there is a warranty thingy in that Nightlife.

Problems in installing Sims 2 nightlife

Hey... I've successfully installed the sims 2 nightlife but the computer kept on asking me to insert Sims 2 nightlife disc, I have 2 discs of it but neither one works... Help me please...

doesnt work for me

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

I tryed that, I have (had)the original sims 2 and a few original expansion packs. My buddy lost the cd for sims 2 and they don't sell it anymore by itself. It only comes with expansion packs that I already have. So I downloaded it and it works fine.

When I try to add a expansion it goes about half way with the update and then says that it can not be completed and terminates it. I tried restarting my pc right when the message pops up. It seemed to work but at the loading screen in the game it freezes and says it couldn't load.

I had that update problem when I first installed the bought sims2 but after the 3rd time or so it worked, I cant rememeber what I did tho.

I'm using deamontools for my sims2 copy now. When I get tot he point where it searches for updates, I'm thinking that I have to mount the cd to the DRIVE that the expansion pack was just in so say D DRIVE. Deamontool uses a new DRIVE labeled G I think.

Is there any way to change the mounted image to D DRIVE? or does it even matter at all???

nightlife

I cant upload nightlife too stop s at 77.%

Yet all my other sims games are on it fine

I think thers a bug on nightlife ...Cd,

Cos everyone having the same problem

-reply by steph

i need help so badly!

I got the sims 2 deluxe expantion pack I instaled it and sims 2 freetime I un instaled sims 2 free time( didnt like it )wanted to re instal it said there was a problem un instaled sims 2 deluxe (thoutght it would help)tried to re instal it did not pop up tried to do it manualy didnt work! please hep fast, -question by ashton

-question by ashton

nightlife

I cant upload nightlife too stop s at 77.%

Yet all my other sims games are on it fine

I think thers a bug on nightlife ...Cd,

Cos everyone having the same problem

-reply by steph

Not really, it's your disk problem. Some DVD/CD Roms can read disks properly but some are not. Try to search in the mighty Google so you can sort things out. Or, why don't you buy a new disk?

PLeaze help me Nightlife problem

Hi all

I installed the sims 2 nightlife before some time bit a problem happened and I had to unistall all of the sims 2 files.

Then after some time I tried to install the sims 2 noghtlife again but it got stuck at 73%

It says << A problem has occured when tying to transfer the file tsdata/res...Housemix from the media..>> then it says to retry the instalitation or to cansel it

Please help me install the sims 2 nightlife it is onw of my favorite expansion packs

I hope that I iwll get an answer...

-question by Nickname

PLeaze help me Nightlife problem

Hi all

I installed the sims 2 nightlife before some time bit a problem happened and I had to unistall all of the sims 2 files.

Then after some time I tried to install the sims 2 noghtlife again but it got stuck at 73%

It says << A problem has occured when tying to transfer the file tsdata/res...Housemix from the media..>> then it says to retry the instalitation or to cansel it

Please help me install the sims 2 nightlife it is onw of my favorite expansion packs

I hope that I iwll get an answer...

-question by Nickname

Then you have a disk problem. Check your disk for any defects, problems, cracks and etc. Try to install it again. If it says: A problem has occured when tying to transfer the file tsdata/res, then manually install it. You can see the instructions here: Clicky I hope that helps!

-Amiel

please help im on my knees

I have a problem with my nightlife as well it installs fine then it comes up and says "please ensure the sims 2 nightlife disc is in drive,select ok and restart application" then I press ok and nothing happens I have sims 2 , and my computer is windows xp is there something worng with the disc? please help thanks alot for your time :)

-question by sims long time player first time complainer

Sims 2 Nightlife

I have an annoying problem! I have all sims expansion packs and stuff packs installed except Sims 2 Nightlife. It goes upto 100% & then it says no updates were found, when I click "ok" it says my sims 2 pets & sims 2 seasons arent installed properly & then it terminates and goes all the way back down to 0. It used to work fine but I had to take everything off my computer & now have trouble installing it! Can anyone help me please? (I have XP home edition)

-question by Nicola B

HELP!!!!Problem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife

Hi I have the weirdest problem with ALL my Sims 2 expansion packs.I have tried installing the following games: H&M Stuff Nightlife Glamour life stuff Open for business UniversityThe installation itself completes but then it wants to update. It tells me to put in disk 4 of Sims 2. But when I put it in it says something about an error and the installation will now terminate!

Please I have tried just about anything, what the heck should I do???

(P.S. I am in dire need so try to send back soon!)

-question by Stella101

im gonna kill this laptopProblem Installing Sims 2 Nightlife

well I have a bigger problem it doesnt have a installing thing on my laptop soo I don't know where to go!!and I click on somthing it says next I click on it and then it comes up with this thing saying its not installed 

-reply by kirsty...