xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Mp4 Player

Yeah they are awsome. It is a PMP (Personal Media Player), they can do it all lol. My friend has one and he watchs movies on it, listens to music, can store files and photos on it. Everything.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I think it looks cool, but I still wouldn't want to get it...'cause it's probably not worth it to me. I'm not interested in viewing video, and I listen to MP3s on my comp. I'm not a big music fan, and I wouldn't need the video part, so that's why I wouldn't get it.

Well, this is ANOTHER copy of Hamtaro's post on the first page of this topic posted in October!

Antitrust, you are suspended, till you apologize and promise not to do so again.

Googlue!

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

My little 256mb MP3/WMA player will do me just fine :D I wouldnt really go and fork out that much money to watch movies that i could watch on my computer.But on the other hand they are soooo kool :D

MP4 WOW looks cool. I wouldn't mind having one of those...except the fact I Will break it as soon as my clumsy hands gets it.I can get an MP3 anytime I Want...well sort of...when I am in hong kong or china lmao..They are so popular there, they're cheap cheap CHEAP

I think these new video cameras are going to become one of the new things in the next 2 years. I reckon that it will replace the ipod in terms of sales as lets face it, it will soon becom just as small and portable as an ipod and also, it will become smaller with more memory in it, and its gonna be able to do more stuff. For example, i reckon soon they'll put this type of technology into mobile phones. A classic intergration product. this thing always happens, especially with mobile phones. I kinda like it.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I think it looks cool, but I still wouldn't want to get it...'cause it's probably not worth it to me. I'm not interested in viewing video, and I listen to MP3s on my comp. I'm not a big music fan, and I wouldn't need the video part, so that's why I wouldn't get it.

Well, this is a copy of Hamtaro's post on the first page of this topic posted in October!

Antitrust, you are suspended, till you apologize and promise not to do so again.

Googlue!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I i think viewing vidoes on your mobile phone is great imagine your on the bus bored out of your scull for 2 hours going to work/college and u whip out ure phone and watch LOTR or Matrix, how can you get much better than that. Within what seems to be 20 mins ure at college/work and all is correct and brilliant in the small yet HUGE world i think u all see my point.

My friend got the newest Archos a little while ago. It has a lot better video quality(from what I've seen) and a bigger screen. He sold his other one to one of my other friends. He's still finding new stuff out about it.(Maybe because he's slow) ;) I know if I was rich I would probably go and buy one right away.They even get powered from USB now!!!!

i would rather buy an ipod video, if you want something that plays mp4 and has a bigger screen than an ipod video, then buy a psp, i mean the thing that u posted sounds cool, but as for me, it would be too expensive, and it wouldnt be worth it, i wouldn't ever use it....lol

hey i would advise getting a really good Mp4 player because the are good and play videos. just today i saw a Mp4 player on ebay for only $41.00 it was a really good deal and you should check it out just got to ebay type in mp4 players and then got to buy it now then scroll till you see a 2gb mp4 player and reply back if you buy cuase i want to buy it badly