xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Mp4 Player

I dont see what the hype is about mp3 format, since it really is bad quality. WAV file are the best followed closley by OGG VORBIS and WMA. THEN mp3's are way behind + they are uqite big files as they go...Guys lets progress in to the future, i know mp3 sounds cool but go OGG VORBIS.

My Friend has one ... He Loves the thing its 40gb Hdd and he has so many movies on it.. its great .. Me personly i think its alittle chunky but i still love the thing. Its Fun he downloads moves from his comp and puts it on it. He has the Achos ( i cant spell it ) but in the picture its the first one .. ITs really nice also. you can add a camera like it shows.. its fun i suggest getting one. ( Unless you dont like the chunkyness of it)

wow.... holy *BLEEP* everything is always combined these days. that looks like a good investment and its cool that it has a camera and can play both movies and mp3, but can it record video as well? if not... it is a step behind the cell phones. no doubt any new ipods will have the features in the near future

Yes it can record movies.And if Apple were to make a product with these many features it would either be very expensive or it would be resonably priced and then the i-pods wud have to go down to dirt cheap

wow I didn't know mp4 players were on the market. They look very techno as in futuristic. I hope I can afford one day to buy one or something better. So if there is mp4 is there a mp5?

Personally, I'm hoping to buy this:

http://www.nhjapan.com/error.html

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

TV, DivX *certified* MPEG 4 compression and a video player/recorder...as far as I can see it records from TV only with the docking cradle, but 60GB of HD space is well worth it for that price (under ?400) :-)

Another one (and this is the one which piqued my interest in this) is:

Posted Image

http://www.maplin.co.uk/?Modulerce=4&doy=24m11&

Says 2.2GB HD but the maplin catalogue says 20gb..and that's ?250 with VAT included while the first is ?317 without

Personally I am saving up for the first one :-)

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I think it looks cool, but I still wouldn't want to get it...'cause it's probably not worth it to me. I'm not interested in viewing video, and I listen to MP3s on my comp. I'm not a big music fan, and I wouldn't need the video part, so that's why I wouldn't get it.

Well, this is a copy of Hamtaro's post on the first page of this topic posted in October!

Antitrust, you are suspended, till you apologize and promise not to do so again.

Googlue!

Edited by googlue (see edit history)