xisto Community
Mithshark

Faster Than Light Travel? Thinking caps please

it's up to the scientist to think of a way of travelling faster than the speed of light. but as of today we are now way near that. it's a matter of centuries before one can conjure an idea to make a vehicle faster than a speed of light.as of now the scientist are intented about the idea of a wormhole. which has never been seen before but proven in physics so its a matter of time or our physics is wrong <_< but if where "theorizing" then one idea of mine is a little bit simple:when your using a flashlight, and light is in a wall. in logic you know the light is in the wall. if you put a colored plastic for example a green plastic then the light in the wall will be colored green also. if there is a way to create a engine/portal/etc that will let us be the green plastic and be transported in the wall in the speed of light then that would be exciting. :( i have that one unique engine, but too bad youll have to be in my dream to see it :(

The Universe and a "Simultaeous Transition"

Faster Than Light Travel?

Why are scientists so reluctant to consider the "ultimate" condition of the Universe, when theorising extraterrestrial communications.

To communicate to any where in the Universe in real time, will only succeed

If the transmission is received simultaneously from the source.

E.G. Place a pencil across the palm of your hand.

Imagine the distance from one end of the pencil to the other is "and" distance.

The pencil will represent an immutable "thread" through out the Universe.

Should you move one end of the pencil(thread).. Then the other end will move simultaneously.

No energy is required as the contact is already made automatically, the modulation or the "data" is the only reference to time.

This facility has been available not only since the very beginnings in the Universe, but is used here on the Earth.

Most living entities could not function with out this phenomena.

-reply by Brian Sallur

Bah! Humbug! Faster than light travel is impossible! At least that';s what people who believe in today's physics and relativity. But who knows, maybe everything we know today will be debunked in a hundred years and light travel will be possible!

Equilibrium/Is this possible, using kinetic energy as fuel?Faster Than Light Travel?

As far as I understand what happens in accelerators with matter is that the nearer to light speed you get the more kinetic energy produced and the bigger the size of matter.

What if you used this kinetic energy as fuel for a spaceship. It would be pure energy being put into an engine designed to use it. The matter size then will remain the same.

All energy produced at light speed would be conducted to the engines both front and back on the ship, for forward motion and deceleration. The energy would travel through the ship like you would get rid of static electricity, but using super cold conductors cooled by the super cold of space.

The ship would always be in a state of equilibrium keeping matter at the same size and using up all the energy produced, some energy perhaps used to clear a path ahead for the ship. It would seem you could travel at any light speed because the energy produced would be infinite. The faster you go the more energy produced.

-reply by David

I cannot remember when exactly, but a couple of years ago I have read an article in a UK science magazine saying that light waves can be at two places at once, and so teleport from one place to another. It obviously doesn't happen naturally but it can be forced in a lab.

At the smallest point known to us, the universe is actually made of of waves. These waves all together form particles (the smallest unit of matter), which in turn form atoms, which form the desk and computers in front of us.But energy waves do not only form matter. They are also present in light for example. Some also beliveve - as I do - that consciousness is an energy wave, the one that is the basis of everything around us, reality as a whole.

So Faster Than Light travel for humans would involve finding a way to 'reduce' us to our basic energy wave self, transfport the waves to their destination and then reconstruct us, preferably in the right order ;)

Seems improbable I know, but then again...

I saw a video on you tube about slowing down time by free falling to read a led display that flickered faster than we can see. I see in the future we will be able to slow down time, although not completely stop it. Slowing down time is more plausible. I don't think that getting faster than light is possible, maybe if we experience going through a Wormhole or Black hole maybe then we can distinguish an answer to this myth. If only current technology helped us understand the variables of speed of light and getting something to travel at that speed? Firstly we need to see if it's possible then we see if something organic can survive that speed. Sorta like in the movies like Star Wars, Star Trek and etc. Where the ships hyper drive allows for travel through wormholes to get to a destination quicker. This is not exactly speed of light. It's sorta like folding a piece of paper to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible. All these theories may be proved in the near future and I hope this is true.

HI..............their thing which travels very fast than light travel and that is in us , yes that is in us . can you gusse no , so i inform you that , that is your brin wgich travels very ast than light travels