xisto Community
devildude93

Which Would You Rather Use?

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Google all the way for me, its simplicity yet great search results get the job done. Google has also put my website on their search results faster than other search engines, and my search rank is really good for how young my site is. Google is tops, there isn't one to compare right now.

------

Need some more out of your first post...what's your preference out of these choices and why? Need to expand your ideas and thoughts when you post something, using only 4 words to begin a topic won't do. I have to get the spam vaccuum out for this.

Spam Found.Initiating Automatic Spam Cleanup Sequence.
Please Standby for Spam Pickup.
Automatic Spam Cleanup Sequence Completed Successfully.
Thank you for Using Auto Spam.
Please have a Wonderful Day.

Right on Elevenmil, I had to google your site earlier to read new posts, hadn't put it as a fav on this computer!Google all the way, that's my answer to everything I don't know. "Google it!" My wife hates it whenI say it, but she knows I can find just about anything that way.

Right on Elevenmil, I had to google your site earlier to read new posts, hadn't put it as a fav on this computer!

Google all the way, that's my answer to everything I don't know. "Google it!"  My wife hates it whenI say it, but she knows I can find just about anything that way.

193612[/snapback]

Google by far. Just seems to me everyone wants google and everyone advertises with either google or yahoo anymore, so i would go with google before anything else.

Woah, forgot all about dogpile. Haven't used that since I was 13 years old.It's got to be google, the site engine i'd use. Simple facts being that IT's popular and it's the website i feel most confident in using because it's the search engine i've been using all through my career so far.Second best would the dogpile though, cos you get a variety of different results, which is good, because some search engines appear to be less accurate than others.I tend not to use ask jeeves, because I find that when I'm searching for something, the results he brings up are always encouraging you to buy something. Even my friend, who doesn't use computers much said that ask jeeves is a bit of a salesman.These are my personal opinions anyway. As you can tell, i've voted google :)

The main page of google is soooo much faster and it isnt crammed with links and adverts. And loads EVER sooo fast. I've never even triedthe other search engines and I don't think I ever will. It's either google or nothing..heh i see everyones voted for google so far.

Google = simple to understand, clear, good resultsplus it what i'm used to, and what i automaticly type in if i need to search.there coudl be a better one , but i don't know. I'm happy with my google thank you.Google Scholar is also very useful :)

I would use google casue they have eveything image search and stuff its just the all around search engine and the adds arnt evey few lines and that *BLEEP*..Ive always been abe to find what evey i want on google !!!! they have never let me down!

Like the rest of you I also use google. Its simplistic and effective. Also google is one of those rare companies that aren't all about the money but rather user statisfaction.

Has anyone ever heard of Clusty. That is actually my choice search engine. It's quick, clean, and everything good that google is. Plus they have a leftbar that organises all of the search results in categories and subcategories if you want to filter out stuff that isn't related to your search. The other major plus is that they don't track searches like google does. I get nervous with google, because they have a unique id for each computer that visits and your search history is linked to that unique id. Clusty pulls up great results without that.

Google ALL the way! Its Quick Clean and Simple and you can find literally anything on google, info, pictures and alotta others things. AND they provide things like Gmail which is the best web-mail ive encountered along with googletalk which is still beta so not much with it yet.