xisto Community
phoenixhosting

Paypal Website Payments

why don't you give us a little bit more information then that, like what are the benefits of it and what not.

Sorry, but i agree with the others.I Really don't understand your ponit in order to give you a fair reply.

I bet you didn't know that you can get to paypal by going to https://www.ebayinc.com/ or https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/home. I don't remember how I figured that out but I can only imagine. I think they own x.com or maybe the people that own x.com just make it forward there or something. I could think of a better use for x.com but thats too off topic.

Here it is, https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/home is a website that is kinda like a bank. They let you fund your paypal account with credit cards, debit cards, a check or money order, ect. and you can spend it in tons of places like ebay and more. They also give you a debit card with a mastercard logo so you can use at a atm or any store that accepts mastercard or debit. I have one and it is just like my bank of america bank card (accept I use it more, lol). If you sign up they will want info like soc sec # and bank act #, but I guess today it is accepted to give this kinda info out on the net, just be careful who you trust! I admit it took me over 100 transactions (3-4 years) to get ripped off and it was by buying from an ebay/paypal user and allowing him an extra week to ship and it put me over the 30 day limit to get money back, that was just (at the time) initiated by the ebay paypal merge. I lost $150 (on a dvd player) and I used forums like this one to take down the guys site, he sold laser pointers and laser levels. lol, it was hosted on his isp account and someone in the forums told me to read thier terms of service and basically he violated one by not replying to my emails to fix a problem he was involved in while using his isp, it was awsome. Kinda like poetic justice or something. To wrap it all up: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

paypal is a good website honest and always correct. ;) i trust paypal so if anybody has a problem with paypal you are a crooked person :) not as a insult but you should use it some day if you are sending a million dollars to a website you should trust them bye!

paypal is a good website honest and always correct.  ^_^  i trust paypal so if anybody has a problem with paypal you are a crooked person  :lol: not as a insult but you should use it some day if you are sending a million dollars to a website you should trust them bye!

195980[/snapback]

Nothing is "always correct" in this world, much less a website. I have used PayPal myself on several occassions and believe that (for the most part) it is a fairly decent payment system. I personally trusted it more before ebay bought it.

But, like other payment systems based on debt, it maintains a database of private information on everyone who uses it. And that database can be compromised.

Aside from security, several people with legitimate businesses have had PayPal freeze their accounts. For more information on concerns about PayPal see http://www.paypalsucks.com/.

I hope this reply helps someone understand PayPal a little better.

goldinero, i totally agree with everything you just said.Thanks for that website link, it's really a good help for me, cause i use paypal, even though there's tons of security vulnerabilities by using a database of credit cards, now, usually, website admins/webdesigners aren't making that database, they just process the sell but they don't record or save the credit/debit card in a database.At least, that's what i'm doing with my costumers, here in portugal, i mean, when they ask me to build a shopping card or anyother portal to sell products, i do things in order to not save the n? of the debit and/or credit cards in a database.phoenixhosting, i'm sorry to say this, but, most of people already know paypal.com free and pay services, but, you could say something more about the free and pay services, wich one is the most indicated for certain situations, i say this, because personally, i don't understand it quite well myself, so, i live this up to you.Try to say something about the 3 different systems that paypal works with: - Personal Account ; - Premier Account ; - Business Account ;What system should i use if i just want to receive money from donations (people clicks my links and they send money to my email account in paypal.com).What system should i use if i want to have a shopping card or anyother website to sell any kind of products online.What system should i use if i want to receive money by debit or credit card payments.How to use the personal account.How to configure the link to put in my website for people to donate me money.Please, try to answer this questions to make it up.

it?s ssafe? i don?t inssurance of paypal, the best way to earn monye is working with your ad-sense without papylpal only with a bancary transference, is more safe tah paypal.

right, i'm not sure why your bothering to peddle your goods here. I know that in the past it almost seemed like could have been working for flashkit.com because i raved about it, but at least my posts were relevant. This one seems just like spam even thought i'm a supporter of paypal.round

Hey student7 you can trust paypal and send me a million dollars, just send it to research2012@zwallet.com and once I see it I will trust paypal with 1 million dollars (-2%+Fees), but only as long as it takes withdraw it all. I am not saying paypal needs to rip me off, but really "do you trust everyone?". Paypal is part of the ebay/paypal/half.com group and you know what they say "three is a crowd". Really though just google in the info you wanna know its all there.