xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amezis

My New Site Not On Google

hmm...have you used the site submission of google. Try searching add url or site submission in google.thanks

I guess you need to wait a bit longer to see your site shown on google results. And believe me, they'll always give a preference place in the order of results to their sponsours ^_^ (don't get upset, that's perfectly normal) unless your site is kinda 'unique'.

Besides that, I'd suggest you visit this site: http://www.addme.com/ I guess they have pretty nice tools and you can find more free search engines submission in google

Cheers!!! :lol:

I submited my site to the google crawler but can't find it. That was months ago. It's too bad. I wish that there was a serach engine that was easier to submit to. I have submited to at least 12 engines. Oh well, life is life. Thanks for the topic, Google is probably not going to take me ^_^

Your website looks great. I?m sure you?ll get good results in google with a bit more time and the advices of people here in this forum. Try to see things other way and instead worrying for not being up in google, you have to be happy to be so popular on msn. If your website last, you will get more visitors, more links and higher positions.Good luck! ^_^

You should make sure google has accepted to add your site. And make sure you have make a CSS sheet for google to use to look for you site. PM me if you want to know how to make one or if you want me to create one free.. I am willing to help if you really needed it. So remember to PM me if you still cant get your site on google.  :D

195638[/snapback]

I already have a stylesheet for the site, and it is made in valid HTML 4.01 (I'm planning to make it valid XHTML strict, but that will take a while... :(

The best possible way of getting your site ranked in Google is to mind your sites' content. My website got in Google only in 15 days. The best possible way i would suggest is dont build your site for google build it for your customers. The more precise you are about your content the more quiker you will get into google.

Lastly dont waste your time in exchanging link with FFAs try and make quality link partners. this will certailny help

196739[/snapback]

The site content is good, actually very good. Keywords like "runescape" and "skills" can be found everywhere, especially on the pages that are actually about "skills". Also, the visitors loves the content of the site, so I don't think the content is bad at all - not for the visitors, nor for the search engines.

hmm...

have you used the site submission of google. Try searching add url or site submission in google.

196882[/snapback]

Yes, I've submitted tons of times since I bought the domain name, but nothing happens...

I think there is some special optimization to do to help your site get listed.

196960[/snapback]

After many months of researching on search engine optimization, I am way more experienced than many who offers such services. Many of them are actually scam, no-one can guarantee good ranking on a search engine.

I guess you need to wait a bit longer to see your site shown on google results. And believe me, they'll always give a preference place in the order of results to their sponsours :( (don't get upset, that's perfectly normal) unless your site is kinda 'unique'.

Besides that, I'd suggest you visit this site: http://www.addme.com/ I guess they have pretty nice tools and you can find more free search engines submission in google

Cheers!!! :(

196980[/snapback]

Well, don't tell me that I haven't waited. The site was started in SEPTEMBER, now it's january. So, I have waited in 4 months...

And yes, I have used all kinds of submission services, but it still doesn't help.

Your website looks great. I?m sure you?ll get good results in google with a bit more time and the advices of people here in this forum. Try to see things other way and instead worrying for not being up in google, you have to be happy to be so popular on msn. If your website last, you will get more visitors, more links and higher positions.

Good luck!  :(

197174[/snapback]

Yes, the site is getting more and more popular, and I have many, many incoming links. But since I have spent months on finding more about search engine optimization, I know pretty much everything I need to know about it :D

:(  It still doesn't appaer to be indexed. I hope you have been spending the last few months getting it optomised so when it gets seen, it will get the PR you are after.

224290[/snapback]

It is being crawled daily, actually hourly by Googlebot. So it is seen :D

Well, this is what I have done, so people won't suggest it tons of times again :) :- The site does not have any programming error and is in valid HTML / CSS- I have submitted my site manually to the major search engine- I have used submission services such as http://www.addme.com/- I have many (over 30-40) incoming links, and it is in my signature on most forums I use.- The site is updated pretty often- The keywords, such as "RuneScape" and "skill" appears often. From my point of view, it's both good written for search engines and visitors- Very good content (as mentioned above)- Submitted the site to Google Sitemaps- I have a standard HTML sitemap in addition to the XML one- I'm even using Google Adsense, and they don't even index me! :) And, lastly, probably one of the most important things: The site has been online for quite a while now.

Submitting your site to Google and using Google Analytics/Google SiteMaps will help. I recommend you try those techniques. It can take up to 5 months for something to appear on Google.