xisto Community
xadoflitan

My Favorite Games Of All Time.

The best game ever made was Super Mario, its a classic and the foundation for adventure gamez ta follow... even to this day, i havent completed it and would take it over most ps2 gamez

The best game ever made was Super Mario, its a classic and the foundation for adventure gamez ta follow... even to this day, i havent completed it and would take it over most ps2 gamez

Super Mario Was a great game. The Levels were Fantastic. Fun exciting and the Game Play....Music was pretty cool. I haven't played all the games but the ones I have played have been pretty good.

Im sorry but I really think that this game would be super mario bros. I kind of feel like it was the game that started it all. If it wasnt for mario we would probably still be playing pong or something. Lol, just kidding, Sonic the hedgehog would probably be in his place. Anyways other games that are really important would be ChronoTrigger because without this game I would have never liked/understood rpg's. And Wolfenstein, because it started the first person shooter games, it was really fun and good. And Civilization II because it was awesome playing against Artificial Intelligence, and it is an awesome Strategy game. You kind of felt like you were really playing against people. Well that would basically be my list. There are more modern games, like grand theft auto that are really fun and innovating.

well to be honest,mario bros used to be the best game of all time, and it was nice to play, but if u look now u can't seriously say mario bros is the best game ever, in the past it was but now it aint,this is basicly the same thing ,that u can say about tetris, most addictive game ever and probs that game that survived, all these years, without only minor changes, but mario mmm yeah it was cool, but at adventure games, mario bros is boring atm,i realy can' t say what should be the best but ,as an amateur i think it would be,.......<<,did not made my mind up yet :)

My favourite always....In ComputerCounter strike: One of the best... i don think a game like this can ever come...Age of Empires: i know this is a bit old... but if at all there is a game in which i can sit the whole day and still play the next day... this is the game. Its just awesome....Video Game:Mario is my all time favourite...next is the contra and the super tank.

Games i liked the most ever are:Godfather..Punisher...Max Payne... The Secrets of Da Vinci... Crime Scene Investigation all parts..Voyage Century Online...Swat Recon... Swat 3....25 for life...And there is a lot more.. i can't remember all of them..