xisto Community
xadoflitan

My Favorite Games Of All Time.

Tie fighter Collectors CD rom. Tie fighter was probably the best space combat game during that gerne's hey day in the last decade. I remember it had a good storyline, good graphics for the day, and was fun to play. I beat it in about 3 days, but played it time and time again. XvT was also good for online multiplayer gaming. Ran smoothly with 4 other players over dial up! Definately one of the early internet multiplayer game sucesses.Next has to be the eariler Rainbox Six games, especial Rogue Spear. I played that game online for ages during college. It was fun if you got a group together willing to play co-ops and have fun. Always got the 14 year old punks with no life and thought that were god's gift sometimes, but good game and good fun play.

Edited by blendergalactica (see edit history)

It's Civilization III I guess. It's a game which took all of my precious time. :) Anyway, that game offers you fun by building nation from stone age to the nuclear age.

My favorite game would have to be Final Fantasy 7. I have spent over 150 hours playing and replaying the game. It is sooo much fun and has sooo much you can do. There are tons of minigames which can take a ton of hours to complete. The gameplay is typical but wonderful. The story is one of the best ever. Its so great that it never gets old.

my favorite game is diablo 2 lord of destruction for pc because it has pvp pvm different character builds and items i play uswest non ladder and i like the view of the characters however i think that if you play single player/open battle.net/tc/ip games than it sucks

my favorite game is diablo 2 lord of destruction for pc because it has pvp pvm different character builds and items i play uswest non ladder and i like the view of the characters however i think that if you play single player/open battle.net/tc/ip games than it sucks

I should have put Diablo on the list. I played Diablo regular until basically I was the only person left on Battlenet. I was hoping they'd reset the ladder so I could be number 1!! LOL.

Diablo 2 was a nice upgrade...I liked the new classes they added. That didn't really take off as well as they'd expected though and it's already dead.

Neverwinter Nights kind of took me over for a long time there...there was a specific mod called Lost Souls that attracted HUGE numbers of players. After awhile, the usual catty-ness set in and everyone was driven off by ridiculous personal stuff. So everyone went on hold until NWN2 came out.

Has anyone checked out NWN2??? I'm not given to paying huge sums for a sequel that may possibly stink to high heavens.

The answer is simple, my favorite game of all times belongs to the Grand Theft Auto genre and to be specific its Vice city. I have played all of the games of the genre and till this date find Vice city best among the lot. Surely Sand andreas had better graphics and gameplay but still there is something about Vice city that makes it my favorite game of all time.

Hm, let's see. My favorite video game? Harvest Moon! WOO! Just kidding...I like Zelda Twilight Princess...very intriguing I might say. Plus on the Wii it's amazing.

For me it's Beyond Good & Evil on PC and for multi-player it has to be Counter Strike: Condition Zero 1.6, I just love all of these but the game I have spent most of the time playing is GTA San Adreas.So you can say all of these 3 games are my favourites.

My favorite game is Zelda: Ocarnia of Time. When I first got this game I was so addicted to it, I played it all the time.. Day and night, I think I even faked sick one day so I could stay home and get to the next temple. I loved everything about it, the ability to go back and forth through time at the temple. Meeting Princess Zelda, saving her.. Having your horse that I forgot the name of. >.<Also it had some really cool people.. Like the Gora's? Im' not sure if thats what they were, but I remember the Zora's. They were my favorite, also when you could fish was cool. Gandadorf was pretty cool as well, all the weapons you could use was great.

My list of favorite games would be quite extensive,It would be games like Halo,San Andreas,The Godfather,Gran Turismo, although Civilization lll was alot of fun. I lost interest quickly after playing it about 10 times, maybe I should have played it online.My personal most favorite game of all-time would have to be Resident Evil Directors Cut for the Playstation.The acting maybe be cheesy but it was the first game I played on next-generation of systems and I found it quite fun eventually playing through the game and beating it 15 times.I like how after you beat it you could get the revolver with unlimited ammo and then the rocket launcher with unlimited ammo there was certain criteria of course.I guess you can get a little bounus in just about every game but that is my current favorite game and I wish I could play it again maybe I will go get a station so I can play it again.

It sounds like everything in this forum revolves around video games. The Best Shooter Game I have ever found is SNIPER ELITE. Your a WWII American Sniper. You do missions where you take down troops engage with Tanks and battle your way thru blown up cities. If your into Skill, Stealth and an Adrenaline Rush this is the game for you. It's absolutely amazing the Graphics and the Game Play.Noting Matches up to it. The Online Play is phenominal. It's for the PS2 and XBOX Systems. It's a Rare game and can be hard to find but if you can get a copy you wont be dissapointed.