xisto Community
Stone Cold 3:16

Annoying Girls.

That's girls for you: annoying, mean and lyers. well most of them are like that aswell.. I am too. I don't deny it and I don't care what other people think but I would whack them straight to the stars.Anyways i think you should try being seriously nice to them...I like doing that be REALLY nice to someone i hate..it sickens them and makes them scared. Or if you have mates do the same thing back at them..don't tell lies though - lies are bad.

well in my case if i find this gals giggling and doing stupid stuff, that i know tha they are referring to myself, then i would aproach to them and talk to them, you know like a menace/warning tone like 'hey you biyatch stop messing with me or else be ready for some consequencues ' and im telling you this, because if i where as sick and tired as you seem in your post, and knowing my temper, i will do it o.o so, go and make what your heart desires girl! (well except punching people <,<)

The enemy will do whatever it takes to sour your day.Those girls are like, offering you a cup of poison.Don't drink it! Why would you let someone upset you?If they insult you, just be like "thanks."Have a mindset like Joel Osteen! XD

Ahhh....the good 'ol days of high school crap......Like a lot of others said, just ignore them....it's obvious that they have nothing else better to do with their time than to just rip on peopleIf that doesn't work for you, do some stuff to fuel the fire......as you walk by them in the morning, pass some gas their way "accidentally".....give them something to really talk about ^_^

AS someone said aobut doing stuff heres some stuff to addBeating them up even tho they are girlsannoy them so much they stop annoying youblackmailthreatengo out with one they should stop if you doNow if you do and htey have boyfriends and they start picking on youLearn Hung garTheres some moves oyu only need to move but yea likeTiger StanceAnd the hook shots

Oh my god, violence is never the answer! It'll just trigger the heat between the two of you! And you are girls for heaven's sake and it is not a good sight to see girls in a cat fight. It's like cheap or something. What you should do is IGNORE THEM! There's nothing more annoying than being ignored by the person you are pissing right? Stay calm, be cool, and keep your poise. :)

If i were you, i will ignore them, if they did'nt stop or just got worse, try reporting to the teacher. :lol: the teacher would handle it...hehe.Tell the teacher you cannot concentrate or use other ways to force them to stop talking.

popularity

Annoying Girls.

Gosh don't you just hate popular people! they think they can do whatever they want! they make people feel useless and insecure about themselves I would love to slap them but I'm afraid I'm the only one alone most people are scared of them...

But why they are just people right? but everyone in school is on there side so come on people let's bring the populars down!

-redfacedgirl

There is a girl in my class who is constantly doing annoying and stupid things. She is one of those bleach blonde white headed girls who think they are better than everyone else. I just want to throw a giant text book at her head and pee on her while she bleeds from her head. :P This girl is gunna give me an angerism one day. Her and her friends should all be burned alive. If there was a massive school shooting she would be the first to go. Her smart comments on everyone in class causes her to look like a __ B) __! No one likes her and they all want her to die. I'm gunna need anger management because of this girl. My advise to Stone Cold is to bring a flamethrower to school and make sure she never annoys anyone again. B)