xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Invitational Sig Tournament~~voting Let the games BEGIN

Alright the time has come this is a pretty good response mostly fresh faces as members and sig designers as well. So here are the rules for voting the top 3.

RULES

1. First 3 to 7 votes go to the finals

2. In the finals first one to seven wins the grand prize then the second and third place will be determine by the number of votes they recieve.

3. If their happens to be any ties during any round I will give the final vote(s).

4. You must have a reason for your vote to be counted.

So here are the entries for Saint-Michael Invitational Sig Tournament

TrueFusion

Posted Image

SarCasM

Posted Image

bluhapp

Posted Image

mayank

Posted Image

rejected

Posted Image

samma

Posted Image

Moody

Posted Image

SnXster

Posted Image

Good Luck and lets have some fun.

Bluhapp is a tight sigI like the one with the 3d render of the spraypaint guy too.Takes some talent to render that if it really is a 3d guy.I wish that 3D guy was a little smaller tho he takes up a ton of the sig.In Bluhapp's the color scheme is tight and that monster thing on one half of the sig looks pretty intense. I always liked those kinda colors on a sig and the image is balanced out well.So ya my vote is gonna go to BluhappAnd ya i wish i could do that stuff too hahaBluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 0SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 0samma: 0Moody: 0SnXster: 0

Notice from Rejected:
Please keep the score.
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

My vote goes to TrueFusion, his render and text is well blended, and it appeals to me the most. It's also more advanced to tell the truth, I don't see any brushing as good as his either.Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 1SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 0samma: 0Moody: 0SnXster: 0

I vote Samma. I really like the soft brushing and render choice, with the little funky boxes on the left. Think I've already commented on it in the Showoff forum.Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 1SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 0samma: 1Moody: 0SnXster: 0

My vote goes to TrueFusion. The brushwork is awesome, curious as to how many layers there are. Background color matches the render to a 'T' and the render itself is great. Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 2SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 0samma: 1Moody: 0SnXster: 0

My vote goes to Samma!It has very nice color, cute render and nice text the brushing is also light but good enough!Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 2SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 0samma: 2Moody: 0SnXster: 0

snxster... as the render look great with the style...Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 2SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 0samma: 2Moody: 0SnXster: 1

I'm going to vote for Rejected's sig. Its different from the 'normal' sig style and just stands out.Good luck to everyone!Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 2SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 1samma: 2Moody: 0SnXster: 1

I'll vote for Samma (i think we can't vote for ourselves....)The collors, the render, the background, it all fits. I only would have used another font myself, but that's ofcourse my opinion....Yea, indeed mayank, we also want votes :ph34r:Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 2SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 1samma: 3Moody: 0SnXster: 1

Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 3SarCasM: 0mayank: 0Rejected: 1samma: 3Moody: 0SnXster: 1Mr. TrueFusion gets my vote- It's simply cooridinated. Render/Brushing matches up nicely. I like the render- It's just amazing.Panda

mayank gmv, popout sigs arnt what i would have seen in tournaments, and seeing that I think he rendered that himself... he should get the extra credit, i like the text althought it stands out too much.Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 3SarCasM: 0mayank: 1Rejected: 1samma: 3Moody: 0SnXster: 1