xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Invitational Sig Tournament~~voting Let the games BEGIN

what everyone voted already, well maybe this bump post will get some attention. but i will let this torunament run until those 7 votes are in.

well i guess you are right that these posts of yours and mine will may be attrack people to vote.....also people who are in grapics crew have not voted for anyone...for e.g. johnny (praying that he will not take out the frustation of the army game against me :huh:)Lets vote guyz...so that the tournaments comes to an end...it is seen that any tournament over here...takes lot of time to come to an end.I think graphics crew will need to work more in order to attrack more members to it...so that the results of the tournaments whether tournaments like this or SOTW's come out quickly. :P

well i guess you are right that these posts of yours and mine will may be attrack people to vote.....also people who are in grapics crew have not voted for anyone...for e.g. johnny (praying that he will not take out the frustation of the army game against me :huh:)

Lets vote guyz...so that the tournaments comes to an end...it is seen that any tournament over here...takes lot of time to come to an end.

I think graphics crew will need to work more in order to attrack more members to it...so that the results of the tournaments whether tournaments like this or SOTW's come out quickly. :P

190668[/snapback]

My sigs pwn all those. Too bad I didn't know about this contest sooner. :(

I vote for TrueFusion. I like the clean crisp black and white against that background.Bluhapp: 2TrueFusion: 4SarCasM: 0mayank: 1Rejected: 1samma: 3Moody: 0SnXster: 2

i see some pretty good sigs for this tournament but its a toss up between truefusion and samma both are well detailed and had much thought put into them but i will vote for samma for this one, the colors run more smoothly together that bring out the atractiveness to it good job samma.

Notice from rejected:
This will not count, Saint_Mike is using this as his clone account.
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

will this contest will go like this only or will there be any end to it or not?I think all those members who take part in sig contests or who create the sigs have already voted so what can be done about this?