xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

New Sigg from Moody

yeah...very nice.i like this kind very much...i have attempted to make the sig of this kind which the render out of bg,but not very well :ph34r: rate the beautiful sig with:9/10

OK Moody, here's my thoughts about your sig.

You need to do something with the text, the semi-transparent effect might work if the text had some stroking around it.

The background looks too big, if you had cut the background down to the size where you have the lines it would be better.

There appears to be too much of the same thing in the background, perhaps add some other colors.

The drop shadow on the render is too heavy and it is cut off at the bottom of the sig.

What is that lighter colored thing on the background at the lower right of the sig?

The smaller image would have looked better if it was actually a cut of the render.

The render itself looks too bright, it appears to be 'washed out' in places.

The vertical line at the smaller image extends above and below the border, shouldn't it finish at the border?

6/10 from me. Hope the feedback helps. :ph34r:

Heh, avalon pretty much covered everything that i was going to mention. But, as for entering it for SOTW #8, i dont think it'd get pretty far.

Very nice done. Especially the part where the picture is out of the frame. But i have also one little suggestion - be more detailed on the background, add some more details and more contrast.

Thanks all for the feedback....If you I'll try to think about this sort of things in my next sigg. Humanity can't stop learning (and i have to learn much....)