xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Whats The Best Game Ever!

Well my favorite game has to be the best game ever- Splinter Cell: Chaos Thoery. I love that game!! Its so fun to sneak around rooms and doing these ultra cool moves! :ph34r: I LOVE SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORY!!!!

My top 10 is : 1. Punisher 2. crime scene investigation 3. call of duty 4. counter strike 5. coutner strik source 6.call of duty united offensive 7.mototrax 8. teenage mutant ninja turtles 9.conflict desert storm 10. conflict desert storm 2

I would say Mercenaries. It's like GTA (a free roam shooter) but much more destructive. I love blowing stuff up using C4's or air strikes. And it has cool physics that sometimes make you flip a car several times in the air or do a 360 when you collide with another car. It also has a fun AI that sometimes can be smart ( once a guy tried to sneak up on me) but other times laughable. For example, once two helicopters just collided with each other in mid air and exploded. GO MERCENARIES!

i love :1) metal gear solid 12)metal gear solid 23) metal gear solid 34)counter strike 1.65) battle field6)battle filed 27) farcry8) doom 39) pariah10) mortal kombat (all versions )thanks a lot..... :huh:

Elder Scrolls 3, not 4 mind you, that's only if you haven't played the fourth! Another name for it is Morrowind, you really get into the game it's almost depressing because people aren't friendly with you all the time and the map is enormous, with absolutely no boundaries! The music also adds to this more melancholy type of game, OMFG you'd have to play it to understand!

-reply by Joseph Lombard

Half Life 2 is the bestHas the best graphics for it's timeStill has an amazing story.Using the most amazing and efficient game engine ever invented. The Source Engine.Has the best of dialogue.Playable over and over again and never get bored. :P Well thats just me. The engine then produced many fantastic games after this, especially Half Life 2 Episode 1 and 2, which made the series even better.You should this game, it was awesome in 2004 and it's still seen as awesome today.