xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jae-unit

Alias- The Game

thats a really nice game! i never really knowed that flash games could be that cool. I like it... but its just not me that i will sit all day behind the computer playing that game :ph34r:

HeHe, Playing flash games based on TV Shows or similar is quite good. At the present im not in a position to play the game. My question is how much is it like the TV series? If at all. :ph34r: What are others thouhts out the game?

that was one of the funnest flash games ever. remind me of...uh something metal or whatever, oh metal slug. but i couldn't beat the first boss.

First boss helpAlias- The Game

Can anyone tell me how to beat the first boss? I know you'are supposed to shoot at the glowing red part, but how can I reach it?

- Alex

Hi!The game was fun to play, but I found it hard to get past the spikes. In most side scroller games, the jump and move is the hardest to get the hang of.The game, Alias, is not based on the TV series at all though. The name seemed to suggest that it was. I guess @Tuddy thought the same as I did on reading the name of the game.