xisto Community
Tonny

What Software Do You Use For Watching Movies divx,bsplayer . . .

which software do you use for watching movies?which one is the best?i use cyberlink power dvd and im think that its ok. it could be much better. more options like zoom can create this software better. what do u think?

Usually, I use DivX or Windows Media Player. Or you know...there's always the TV if the computer isn't handy.

I use powerDvd for watching dvd movies since i believe it is the best DVD software out there since it does wonderful stuff for audio. For any other movie i use Winamp since i like how it can use Dee2 to make the audio sound awesome on my 7.1 speaker system. Plus, you can use whatever plugins you like on movies if u dont have dee2 or what not

I use powerDvd for watching dvd movies since i believe it is the best DVD software out there since it does wonderful stuff for audio. For any other movie i use Winamp since i like how it can use Dee2 to make the audio sound awesome on my 7.1 speaker system. Plus, you can use whatever plugins you like on movies if u dont have dee2 or what not

187676[/snapback]

Ya PowerDVD is good for DVD's.

also, for files like avi and all i use VLC media player, which is compitable with most and good....

I use BSplayer. Its really good and so far it has played anything I put on it. It came with a lot of codecs for free. PowerDvd is good for dvds, I have it as default.

umm..."storm codec" is faily a good player i have ever used,because it is powerful to play any format movie.Real one player is good also IMO.

I use Windows Media Player for most of my stuff. I just like the look. Anything that doesn't work in Media Player goes to VLC. VLC is quite a good player, put I don't like there look. And WMP has addon's and a media library etc. But its a little pushy on computer resources. So basically, I am set for life with WMP and VLC. Until VLC has a music library option, I won't be switching anytime soon.

For all movies except DVD I use Media Player Classic (MPC) which can be found on sourceforge.For DVDs I use PowerDVD.and for audio I use winamp :ph34r: (had to say it too...)

I'm using Power DVD also. I was looking for a dvd player that I could use to capture frames from my dvds to use to make animations for flash pages.It plays movies ok,Ive only figured out how to capture every other frame which seems to work ok as well unless you do it manually then I was able to cap each frame, but I didnt feel that was necessary to get a good animation.

I use windows media player for everything not .avi and .mov. For .avi files, I use powerdvd, and for .mov, I use quicktime. All programs came with my computer, so it's pretty handy....no downloading.