xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TripleH13

Accountt Suspened Help

hey huys i wasnt able to be on the sites for a few days and i got my credits to -6 and then i got them up to above 4 like it said and waited way more than a hour. I can still not access my site it is newworldorder.trap17.com

Well everytime you drop your account credits lower than 0 your site gets automatically suspended, until you get more than 4 credits. After that you may need to wait 1 more hour (depending on the time you increased your credits) to get access again.You should check now as everything seems to be working OK.

----- Topic resolved, thread closed -----PS, looks like your index page is missing because I see your whole directory. For a security sake please put up a default or temp index page up. Anything will do. If the topic starter needs to add to this topic please use the REPORT! feature and attach your respond. Thank you.