xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Super Smash Bros Melee the best GCN game?+fav characters

Super Smash brother is a great game. I have played it many times so I am a pro now. I usually stick to the basics and always use mario. I am the best with him. When I have him no one can beat me. Unless the Double up on me and I still can handle but when they really try to get me it can get hard but I will continue to go at it. Practice makes perfect. Soon I will be unstoppable :rolleyes:

I think I played the first game a long time ago and I loved it. I haven't played this game yet but or maybe I have. I can't remember. If I did it looks like a fun game to play and I'll play as any character in there who hits the hardest and can't be beaten to easily.

this one of the best gamecube game if not the best. I cant really give a character becuase i have used all the chareacters and find i am pretty good with each one. But i just want to add that they should have really brought out a number 2 for gamecube. But i guess that wont happen know becuase of the new system coming out. But you never know.

Yeah, that game rocks, so far I am thre best I know at it. My number 1 best character and favorite of all time would have to be.....MARIO!!! because he rocks! and there is no school like the OLD SCHOOL!!!

SSBM is by far the best game ever! My best characters are: 1. Peach to. Ganandorf 3. Ness 4. Ice Climbers 5. Zelda (not Shiek)-Barry

OMG dude what up wit no love 4 fox, Fox owns I bet I could beat you all wit him, hes faster than Falco, the only real advantage falco has is that his gun does to more damage. But honestly speed kills and if you know how to shift all over the place FOX OWNS!!! But Super Smash Owns and its gonna be sweet for the Wii I Hope; it will honestly be the only reason I buy a Wii, too bad its like coming out in February now.But seriously Fox does own if you can learn how to dodge efficiently, I can go through a lot of ppl without really gettin touched and still landing some big hits: Plus Fox has great kill shots and Fire Fox owns :P.

1.yoshi2.marth3.fox4.samus5.mario6.jigglypuff7.zelda/link8.kirby/mewtwoI want to ask a question. why do a lot of people under estimate yoshi? I'm not saying you do, but a lot of people think he's lame.-Bilbo

I love this game, my best(ordered)1.Kirby(love his decieving demeter that packs a punch)2:shiek, not zelda3.Ganondorf4.Mewtwo5.FoxLeast is ice climbers but I can still own a lvl 9 with them

ice with cartoons

Super Smash Bros Melee

This game fills my body to addiction. I play every day to get trophies. The top 5 are

1.Mr.Game with watch

2.Ice climbers

3.Kirby

4.Jiggly puff

5.Pikatchu[i'm not a good speller]

The bottom 5 are 1.Peach 2.Zelda 3.Samus 4.Ganondarf 5.Link

-christian

Best game ever so addicting aswell :)Favourite characters - 1.- peach2.- zelda3.- samus4.- link5. falco

I love Super Smash Brothers: Melee; even after playing on and off for four years I still love it. I generally use Marth because he's been proven to be one of the best. It's obvious when the best player in the world uses him. After finally mastering wave-dashing I can pwn so many newbs. I think it's crazy that Fox can accept input faster than it's physically possible for any human to move his fingers. It's always fun to use Mewto and DK after I learned how to effectively run in and out of the battle charging B until fully charged and then getting a free 30 percent up. Other favorites are Yoshi with his fast dodge and gigantic head/eggs, Link with his B and up, and Ness with his yoyo and pike fire. Bowsers just impossible to use; he is huge, light, and super slow. Luigis just fun because his wavedash is super ridiculous. Jigglypuff is awesome too because you just have to jump and side a over and over to play good, if you can sleep them off. Still need to learn to use Falco's gun with short-hopping though, I never learned to short hop well because I use X to jump. :)