xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gyad

Tell Me What You Think...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was in a graphics battle recently and I just wanted you to comment on them.

One of them is mine and the other is...not mine.

I will post the results of the battle and tell which sig belongs to me.

Sig 1: The background is to dark for the render, should be a little more brighter, brushing need a little work, to lighten it up just a bit, text could use some work, maybe put a stroke around it. Render looks a little blurry, and whoever cut it didn't do such a good job its a little choppy in some parts.Sig 2: i would have gone with a softer colorm then red in the text, and its a little pixelated. Render looks good with the background that was used. but that blue star looks off with the rest of the sig.but both are good for starting out if that's the case.

erm ... I'm not a graphic designer or what .. but im just here to tell what do i feel about the two images above ... i will pick the 1st one as the better if i was to choose 1 between those two ... i just think that the first one is better than the second one ... just my humble opinion .. :P

I'm sure both me and my competitor both uses PhotoShop.The battle is over...and I've just been owned 6-0...I made the sig on the bottom and my opponent made the one on the top.Oh yeah, I'm pissed. :P

well i would have taken the first one over the second one any day, just due to my experiance as a graphic designer.

I like both of them. Maybe the first has a more polished aspect, but I found it more conventional. I think the second hides a better idea but it needs something more. A more distinctive font (I dont?like that red and that blue). And I think that something very soft (some lines or whatever) in the background would be good besides that stripped dirt effect.And maybe less text also. But it?s alright, I like it this way also. :P

I like the first one better. The secon is to boring if you ask me. I like the dark color with the first render. The second background is to boring for me. That isn't my style. But i'm not a sig maker, so just don't keep to much on my words.

well with the second one if you use rusty type colors in the second one with mixes of light and dark brown, it would actually look better try that out and see what happens. Make sure to get grunge type brushes to do it with though and it should look better.

Both of them are really excellent but still even excellent works also still invite some comments, I hope you will forgive me for those lines of comment on those two great sigs. And finally I would pronounce which sig I go for.. Well, the first one looks very polished and smooth. Though the background color could have been a little brighter than it is right now... that's just my wish. I feel that if the background is something romantic it may match more.. though it is looking great right now also.Second one is not very common. It stands apart and the background itself which isn't very smooth make its own class. However if it is made smooth I want to see how it will appear. It may well be very good. I just want to see it in smooth look.My favor goes to the second one. It is romantic and not so common.

Both of them are really excellent but still even excellent works also still invite some comments, I hope you will forgive me for those lines of comment on those two great sigs. And finally I would pronounce which sig I go for..
Well, the first one looks very polished and smooth. Though the background color could have been a little brighter than it is right now... that's just my wish. I feel that if the background is something romantic it may match more.. though it is looking great right now also.

Second one is not very common. It stands apart and the background itself which isn't very smooth make its own class. However if it is made smooth I want to see how it will appear. It may well be very good. I just want to see it in smooth look.

My favor goes to the second one. It is romantic and not so common.

Its not that I don't think my sig sucks but when I looked at my opponent's sig, it looks like he just slapped together a render, background and text.

On the other hand, it took me quite a while to get the background looking like that.

The problem with my sig making skills is that the text never works out for me.
No font size/style/color ever matchs and even if it does, no one ever likes it.

Sorry if I'm ranting too much or thinking about this too much. I'm gonna shut up now unless you want to continue helping me. :P