xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nue1

Gunz Online Gunz The Duel: coolest 3D game

if ur having problems to controll ur aggression, i DONT suggest to play this game- laggs like hell // when u shoot someone, ur bullets doesnt do damage = aggression - noobs // ... noobs..- knife // the mother of all aggression - more noobs

For those who haven't played it, please read the following section. For those who have, feel free to skip to the last section.Gunz is an alternative shooting game. It is an MMOTPS combining RPG elements with elements of Wire-Fu movies and FPSes like Quake. It may be obtained at Gunzonline.com, and has a better summary than I could ever do condensed into this post. Has anyone ever heard of the game or played it? I play it once in a while, it's pretty cool, but playing it for longer periods of time gets repetitive. My real gripe about it is the Torrent Client built into the launcher. Azereus detects the peers much better.

i played it once xD ...low level around lvl 11 i think i stopped playin it cause it won't work on my comp again ;_;... i remember once there was many hacker on the game and last time i played there was one hacker.. i can't kill him and if i hit him from near... he fast shot at me o_o he was like a statue... with magic

merged 3 other thread of same topic with this thread.

I am trying to install it now I think it looks cool. I watch some of the videos online and it seems pretty cool. I hope they stop the hackers though.

how can I log in!!!!

Gunz Online

HELP I Can't log in what can I do Please help me log in I don't know how. Even though this sounds stupid but ya I doesn't work Please help

-reply by lol help me

I like it.

Gunz Online

I have been playing this game for 3 years... I can SS, DBF, BF, SBF you name it I can do it. I am lvl 79 in the game.

-reply by Ryan Spring

Ihave Gunz downloaded, it doesnt work

Gunz Online

I go to add and remove programs and gunz is there, yet when I try to start the game it just tries to download again.Do you know what is wrong???

-feedback by Nicky Cernera