xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nue1

Gunz Online Gunz The Duel: coolest 3D game

Gunz review (based on opinion dont bark!)

Gunz Online

Ok basicly gunz is a game of its own class. I wouldn't call it an mmorpg since there realy is no story line. Its a little laggy at points but it very envirnment-interactive. I played it for a while a few years ago when it recently came out in you.S. But now its gotten pretty crappy, in the sense of over powered, rich, noobs. Ever since ijji, a provider of gunz, began selling premium items on its website ( no link I'm too lazy), People have been buying powerful items ( which I think is just as bad as cheating)to have an unfair advantage over other players.

The game itself is mostly based on skill with moterskills. Giving you the ability to play with "styles" like K-style ( more info on wikipedia).

Gaining these skills takes time and practice and a lot of trail and error. But eventually you'll get used to the movements. Fortunately its pretty fun asside from the fact that there are some pretty big Jackasses out there who are really annoying. And best of all its FREE! XD

The downloading of gunz...

Gunz Online

The downloading of gunz uses a torrent, that is why it doesn't work for some or most people. Well at least it didn't work for me. I am looking for a direct download for a file, so no torrent needed. Did any one here see a direct download for Gunz (full file).

-reply by Gunz Player

I've played GunZ for 5 years (yes, I'm a loser), and it always entertained me.

This game is about fighting other people online. You could use swords, daggers, nades, guns; rockets, shotties, sprays, revolvers, pistols, ect, ect. There are styles like K-Style, D-Style, and others.

K-Style

bf-butterfly

dbf-double butterfly

tbf-triple butterfly

hs-halfstep

ss-slash shot

rhs-reload halfstep

rs-reload shot

wall climb

insta

pinoy

D-Style-I don't know much of this

Yoyo

-------------------------

You can create clans for 1000 bounty (money) with names of your choice, unless already taken.

There are different channels like;

Free Channels 1-7 are for any levels

Entry Channels 1 & 2 are for levels 1-5

Beginner Channels 1 & 2 are for levels 6-10

Veteran Channels 1 & 2 are for levels 11-20

Expert Channels 1 & 2 are for levels 21-34

Expert Channels 3 & 4 are for levels 35+

Elite Channels 1 & 2 (I don't remember what levels they are for)

Champion Channels (I don't remember what levels they are for)

-------------------------

Ijji GunZ link

How Do i get GunZ to WORK!

Gunz Online

Excuse me , when I click start game on GunZ , my screen turns black then goes back to normal and says Failed to intilize Direct X , and I just downloaded the LATEST version of Direct X before starting the game , then a second error pops up and says Error Log under it , it has weird letters

-reply by XxBeserkerXx

Its dosent mean you a loser if u play gunz....

Gunz Online

First..I play gunz for 5 years too..But the first 2 years I'm not very active playing until I saw someone do some seriously cool move with gunz...And I start play again...Then I heard about ijji and its suddenly become more intresting with the clan war , the outfit, the style, and the people in it...And I still balance between my gunz carear and my social life...

BTW I hire people to play gunz..ARE you PRO???

Seriusly I make a flash game about gunz..Buts its still beta only..But coolll...

And about the hacking in gunz??/

WE SERIOUSLY OWN HAC^ER WITH PREMS ITEM!

-reply by Miss_J

I have a problem here on gunz..Gunz Online

hey I played gunz 2 year But now the offical site of gunz was not found to me :( And then I tried Ijji)

When am trying to play on ijji and I download it! on  ijji but at last it wont work it says (:Please check you internet Connection:) But my internet is working.. I've gone to google and it works Can any one help me here :( Thanks :D

-reply by ryhox