xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
penny665

Age Of Empires 2 The Conquerors Multiplayer Online strategies.

I would like to play with someone age of empires,the conquers but I do not know how to start, and witch hostname to enter from the game.Help?
-somi

mine is lord semper im on right now

Furios Fact

Age Of Empires 2 The Conquerors Multiplayer Online

I think that is impossiblle to play a multiplayer game on AOE2.I have tried many times but with not succed.Trust me,is IMPOSIBLLE!

Sorry for incorect language,I'm from Romania.

-reply by vladut

WRONG. I have tried and failed many times as well, but I have also succeeded. It doesnt seem like there is any rhyme or reason to being able to play it online, except u must have ur basics covered. (same patch, allow the program if windows 7 or something less is blocking it) Try it a bunch of different ways. ex. different people creating. yes I know its a super old game but so is starcraft and its still fun lol. altho sc's online is amazing compared to AOE2

use game ranger, you can play via LAN with people all over the world with a good and simple system of hosting and finding games. Works for aoe along with many others, basic account is free.

Is anyone ready to play me??

Age Of Empires 2 The Conquerors Multiplayer Online

Gday everyone...

I'm yet to be beaten on AOE2... I just wanted to know if there was anyone out there woh is actually good which I can play agianst.. My apm on starcraft is 320 and I am jsut as quick on AOE2 expansion... So don't annoy me anyone which is not that good I only want to play good people..

P.S that comment about the Goths earlier... The Goths are extremely effective agianst everything but you have to mix them up with elite skermishes of the hand canoners.. Also a little tip everyone is someone is versing you with the spanish just build skermishes and you will enjoy watching them die :) when playing with the byzantines build skermishes, halbiders and the cataphracs. If the opponant attacks you with horses you will kill them... It they attack with archers they will die... If they attack with ground units they will die.. This combination is unbeatable. However on arena the game will not go that long. If you start with high resourses on arena try to be in the castle age around 7m or before. Watch out for the flush.. This is important.

Build a castle next to your opponants wall and don't select it to attack until it is protected. Once protected attack the wall and then run around inside killing their villagers.

Finally pick a team which suits the circumstances. Don't pick the goths if the enemy is the byzantines, don't pick the mongals is the opponent is the chineese and so on.

Also use battering rams.. People underestimate their ability to destroy things fast. Put ground soldiors in them to protest them from army attacks.

P.S 18 is the coolest taunt :) cheers enjoy

-reply by Chris Green

SURE BUT I NEED YOUR INFO

Everybody that wants to play AoE 2/or with Conquerers online should use Gameranger, a free third party program that will find you a room to play with and launch the game without having to enter in any IP's. Make sure the game is properly installed into program files or it will not work, however. I just started using this and there are sometimes hundreds of hosts going for this game still, like 10 years after it's release.

How to play a multiplayer game?Age Of Empires 2 The Conquerors Multiplayer OnlineI have been playing this game since long time. But I have never tried online. My friend and me thought to play online but we did not succeed. So I request anyone to help me in basics of how to get connected through ip address with my friend who has another ip address.-question by Aswin

Download Game ranger make an account and u can just guess the others i dod the same so best of luck :D

I wish to play you. I am a decent player (not fantastic) and I really want to play multiplayer against someone because I haven't played multiplayer for ages. Do you wish to play me? I would be delighted if you could play me. E-mail me or post on this forum to say if you want to play or not.Reply by Marc-The-Great

use gameranger to play multiplayer