xisto Community
Assassin

What's Your Current Homepage?

The Firefox google homepage... I'm origional apparently lol... Google is always the first site i go to even when i create a new tab and about:blank comes up i still go to google regardless of wether or not i know the URL

i use about:blank - i see no point in having google as a homepage since in firefox, you have a google search box in the top-right corner of the screen anyway...at least use blackle.com, the 'energy efficient' equivalent of google :P

On internet explorer, I Currently have it set to Yahoo7.com.au, although I'd straight away hit google for searching, although I do refer to news through the news.com.au portal which is one of Australia's major online news outlets.As for firefox, I've kept it to the Firefox/Google hybrid homepage, which has the google search box in there anyway.

I have RPGamer.com as my homepage. It's a really great source for the newest RPG games that is arriving, and an encyclopedia for those already released.

Just recently changed it to ninemsn.com.au for Internet Explorer. It's an Australian Televison channel/media company joint portal with news, entertainment and the like. But still when it comes to search, would prefer google.

Odomike... you won't get any hosting credits for sucking up. :D I don't even have a home page anymore. Using Firefox, I always use multiple tabs from the last time I browsed... but the ones I always keep open include MySpace, Facebook, GMail, and Xisto Forums. I'm starting to keep eBay tabbed too... :)

Blackle, like google but eco friendly - but only if your monitor is not a flat one.I dont use an LCD monitor, because i use one which isnt so bad for eyesight. Which means me using blackle, is saving a small amount of energy over google.luckily, Blackle, is powered by google, so its still the best results!

I have the Speed Dial Opera thingy set as the first page I see when I fire up my main browser because you have access to 9 (and it's customisable too, I have 16 right now) most visited web pages only a click away!So because of that, it's much better than a regular home page or about:blank (which doesn't speed up the opening compared to speed dial in Opera btw).