xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mature Lamb

Hey I'm Mature Lamb! Howdy yall. :D

G'Day mate! I'm Mature Lamb. As you can tell I am from the land down under.. AUSTRALIA! :) My friend told me about this site and how it offers good web hosting. I joined for the webhosting and to be part of the community aswell. Anyways, I guess I'm gonna go look around the forums, being involved in other discussions. Peace. :)

Welcome aboard, Mature Lamb! I think you've found a great community here at Xisto. The people are really friendly and supportive. Feel free to peruse the forum, as there are lots of topics and threads that will suit your interests. As for the hosting service, as long as you post often, you'll have no problem building up the credits to have your site hosted. Hope you enjoy your stay here and post as much as you like. See you on the boards!Oh, I almost forgot. I'm from Canada, but I've been living/working in Japan for about 5 years...so if you have a Japan-related question (or comment), send me a message.Cheers!

hello from the welcome community (well nah it don't exsist), but enjoy your stay post about your thoughts, feelings and anything that think we would like to know about.

Hey Mature Lamb im new as aswell... :) at first i was only here for web hosting but as i carried on commenting in the forums i thought to myself that i really like Xisto- i know this because i have over the number of credits i need to get hosted LOL :D and my friend "becca" sort of told me about this site but i didnt think too much about it until i visited it :) I think its really good- although i only joined 3 days ago lol...you get all the help you need, all the advice for free, free web hosting and it is very secure I hope you like here at Xisto and hope you will stay for long :)

Welcome to Xisto, Mature Lamb! Xisto is a pretty friendly forum, with someone to talk about everyday. Also, if you every need anykind of help, don't be arafid to ask. Myself or someone would be willing to help you. :PAgain, welcome to Xisto!

Hiya! Be sure to read over the guides or whatever before you post. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Best host ever <3

Hey Mature lamb,Welcome to trap 17 & the forums.The webhosting is really great & 99.9% uptime is super..no bull !!! The forums are filled with tons of bright, helpful folks. Uf you have any questions just post ∧ someone will be sure to get back to you..usually faster than you can imagine. PM the moderators if you have any trouble configuring or setting up your website. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX

Hey Maturelamb! Welcome to Xisto. Also known as, "the trap"!The mods here are really nice. I believe you will also find the array of forums quite nice and entertaining. I can see you found the introduction. :P I would also suggest joining the army system if you haven't. I little challenge goes a long way :( Well, have a good day and enjoy the hosting and posting!