xisto Community
rip

Mind Blogger game

Ah ha! I found that answer to reply #13.Clive is the teacher and earns 25k.Sam is the scientist and earns 40kAnd Rob is the accountant and earns 50kThat was a fun one, does anyone have anymore? Thanks for the bogglers guys:)

Oke, i have another one.A baker is selling pie. Just before closing three man come in and buy some pie.The first one buys half of all pies and a half pie.The second buys half of the other pies and a half pie.The third also buys half of the pies and another half pie.The baker doesn't need to cut ?ne pie.How much pies has he sold to these 3 man?

I GIVE UP! What is it? I though about maybe the answer three? :) I also thought maybe he sold all of them, but that doesn't really give the answer. Then I thought of a whole bunch of other ideas, but none seem plausible. Please tell.

I'll tell ya tomorrow, cus I want to give the other people also a chance. I'll post the ansew when I come out of school.I'll give you another one till tomorrow:A specified number of nuts is lying in nice rows on the floor. In all rows are the same number of nuts. There are more nuts in a row, then there are rows. A squirrel came by. He picked ten times as much nuts as there are rows. Then a mouse came by. He picked ten times as much nuts are there were in a row before the squirrel came by.. There's 1 nut left. How many nuts were there?This is a very difficult one.I'll post more mind bogglers in the upcoming days if you want. The answer of this one and the one of my last reply i'll give tomorrow.The first one that gives the good answer wins.Good Luck.

Again, the boggler had beaten me! :)I feel so ashamed. I like the ones where they give you so many details, and you have to find what went where or whom did what. This is a very complicated one.I also thought of a possible answer to the other riddle. Is it 15 1/2 pies? I tried to figure it out. I believe I am failing. It is driving me crazy. Reply soon!

I sad that i would reply when i came out of school, i'm heading to school in 10 minutes. And i'm back around 3.15 GMT+1. So then, you'll know the answer. And then I will post a new one to.

Oke, the first answer:he had 7 pies. He sold half (3,5) + another half = 4 to the first. There were 3 left. He sold half (1,5) + another half = 2 to the second. There's one pie left. He sold half (0,5) + another half = 1 to the third. There's no pie left now.The answer to the second (more difficult) question is:1221: There are 11 rows of 111 nuts. The squirrel picks 110 nuts and the mouse picks 1110. There's one nut left.

i think your all nuts :), but yeah i was never good at these word math problems i completely sucked at them. no wonder i came away with a C in math all the time.***cries into a pillow***

The answer was staring me in the face. And to think I gave all these dumb pathetic answers. Does anyone have a good website to go to for more mind bogglers. They are fun if they are not to hard. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Oke, i have another one....Three man (think about some men) go to a restaurant. It's late and the're among the last guests. They order three beefs from the grill. The big grill is already off. So the cook takes a small grill. You can put two beefs at a time on the grill and the beefs must be baked ten minutes each side. The cook says: It's twenty minutes for the first two beefs and then another twenty for the last one, that's fourty minutes. One of the man says he can do it in half an hour. How?So if you know the answer (it's not a difficult one this time), reply and i'll tell you if it's right.

Something to Ponder - for a couple seconds...Mind Blogger

Good morning.

These are fun.  I have a couple for you...  They are not hard, but fun if you like using your brain.  If you have only a five gallon bucket and a three gallon bucket and a man stops by and wants exactly 4 gallons - how do you give him four gallons of water, the next man stops and wants only one gallon.  The idea for both answers is similiar - Have fun.

Second is you have three coins, all have whole number values and you could pay for items ranging from one cent to fifteen cents using no more than three coins for any given amount.  What are the values of the coins?   

-reply by Rachel Mae