xisto Community
sunny

Webmaster Get Revenue By Placing Ads. Google Adsense alternatives

I've tried Bidvertiser.com, which is a good site.All other sites contain some of the most prestigious sites in the field.Here I'll like the active participation of our friends who have tried any of these sites. Please let us know your experience with these sites.Thank you,

The only way I would advertise is if I could get paid per view and not per click because who really clicks on ads unless they really like the site. So if there are any pay per view ones I will check out the site.

that is a good list of website that will pay you as an ad publisher ... but unfortunately only a few of them are good .. i doesnt mean others are not good .. but they are not paying that much compared to other programs ... http://www.bidvertiser.com/ is a good one .. but only u had a good website and advertisers are willing to pay you ... quigo.com, fastclick.com casalemedia.com are good companies that pay well .. but they restrict that your website is large enough before you can apply ... they pay really very well .... they pay you per thousand impressions ...

Have you tried the affiliate programs offered for laptop sales through Amazon, Dell, Gateway, and other computer retailers - if you place an ad on your site which links them to a laptop listing on their site, any purchase which is made from your ad is in part credited to you (in other words, you receive 10% - %15 of the total sale of this purchase, which usually averages to at least $100). Your site first has to be reigstered and approved by these retailers before they will provide affiliate links/ads for you to place on your site. What is the average per month which people tend to make from these types of affiliate programs

Thanks for the list. I knew some of them already and I hate to see adhearus.com being included there, its not opening right now... they runaway with my $20 (US), they just disappeared on the net without any further notice to all the publishers. Yahoo also have started though its still in BETA version. I heard that for click per pay advertisement yahoo's is the best. In my experience google adsense is the best.

Yes Google Adsense really rocks!!!Dragonfly, I'm sorry for your $20 and I wish if I could edit my post and remove adhearus.com form the list. After-all, all my intention was to provide the members of Xisto with a list of sites that are really paying to the Ad Publishers.

Yes Google Adsense really rocks!!!

Dragonfly, I'm sorry for your $20 and I wish if I could edit my post and remove adhearus.com form the list. After-all, all my intention was to provide the members of Xisto with a list of sites that are really paying to the Ad Publishers.

189215[/snapback]

Drop an admin / moderator a PM and I guess they will be delightfull to edit the post for you.

Not Rocking Anymore

Webmaster Get Revenue By Placing Ads.

Google Adsense will not rocking anymore coz its a fraude one. Cheat the peoples. I have already lost more than $700. They had informed me that due to invalid clicks they had disable my Account. Disgusting man. I haven't Click nor encourage anyone to click. I'm Sorry I will never agree with your post.

Thanks

Better ADBRITE and Kontera

-reply by priyajit

The only way I would advertise is if I could get paid per view and not per click because who really clicks on ads unless they really like the site. So if there are any pay per view ones I will check out the site.

I've not heard of any advertising site that pays you per view you generate. This is probably because if they set something like that up they would very quickly go out of business, unless the payments per view were very small i.e. fractions of a penny.