xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DYABLO

Microsoft's Halo To Become Movie Figured it would happen sooner or later

Now StarCraft, StarCraft might make for a good movie. It actually has a pretty good storyline, coupled with a lot of great opportunities for battles, special effects, etc...Btw, is the Doom movie really bad?

i just can not believe bungie... they are totally selling out. the only reason that they are doing the movie is to make money... id watch the movie but personally... i think its going to suck and be really stupid... but i dont know... oh... and some more proof that they are selling out... bungie is sticking halo content into dead or alive 4... such as the female master cheif or w/e... and some arena settings from halo... this just aggravates me... dead or alive happens to be the best fighter game in my opinion but... techmo is just ruining it... first by suing ninjahacker and now this... sorry for getting off topic a little bit but im just trying to show how bungie is now selling out and i dont like it... dont get me wrong though.. i LOVE halo stuff... im constantly on halo 2 online so... bungie=sellout... bungie products=good...

i would love to see the halo movie when it comes or if it comes. i think it would pretty sweet seeing that they keep all the coolness from the games. i also think they should someone good to paly the role of master cheif. if not they could make the whole movie CG but i think that would kinda suck.

Wasnt this supposed to come out in summer 2007? What happened? I think it would really be a great movie, I liked the storyline of halo1. It was really entertaining to play halo 1 in cooperative mode with lots of friends.

In the preview of Halo 3 wasn't one of the kids who was laying on the ground looking at the stars supposed to be MC? I'm thinking that they could build a deeper character by writing about more of his past. Knowing Hollywood, though, I'd have to go with MC just looking cool and the story sucking really bad because of shallow character depth. Oh well, I hope it will at least have cool CG.