xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Improvements That Could Be Made To Trap17 guests, please post your suggestions

I logged out and I noticed that guests couldn't actually post new topics in this forum. In the pinned topic is stated that guests should post their suggestions here but there is nowhere for them to do it, so now there is.

Guests, suggest here and please ask questions over here

Edit: Both suggestions and questions topic pinned.

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Are you sure thats such a good idea? I mean now youve opened up a place for spamers to make new topics and spam the Latest topics thing full of spam. I have another suggestion. The edit button! lol ok no jk i know how you hate people asking about it. ;)

Are you sure thats such a good idea? I mean now youve opened up a place for spamers to make new topics and spam the Latest topics thing full of spam.

I haven't allowed new topics to be created by guests (and if I wanted to I couldn't anyway) only guest replies...

My suggestion is and I hope the owner see this,is to update the scripts on cpanel.There is a new cutenews,phpbb,livehelp,and its not telling what else has a later version.I been planning to post this but I really anit had time to do it.So since I have the time now I want to post it and please reply on what u think about my suggestion and is it possible it will be done.

Notice from serverph:
this is locked, owing to repeated attempts at spam by guest(s).IP: 66.171.86.69IP: 62.194.232.68IP: 69.181.99.183IP: 69.171.216.116any other comments/suggestions/etc. can be directed to any admin/moderator.