xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Free Gmail Inviter more than 800

certainly,if you guy have a gmail account you should be a gmail inviter.but if someone without gmail who want to get one,he must be invited by friends or kindly guys who can invite.
to be convenient,bytetest servers for inviting gmail.welcome to apply for gmail through this ease way.there are leaving 800 account to invite,good luck. ;)

Well this is a great link but I am afraid same thing will happen to this service also as it happened to this service....http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
this service used to do the same thing but gmail's product manager asked him to close down the service.if you go on the link you'll come to know about the whole story.

Let's see where to begin...

We have an invite forum, so I'm moving this there

Once moved to the correct forum, this will be considered spam because no new topics are allowed there

There is another spam topic there (which has been locked) telling people of bytetest.com so this is spam for that reason aswell

//Moved

//Locked

I tried to create a second Gmail address with a three digit number in it and it said I can only have numbers 0-9 in an address. I am confused as I know people with a three digit number in their Gmail address. Does anyone know how I can get Gmail to allow what others have?

-question by Fred Camillo