xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Holy Hedgehog

Hey, Hedgehog Sig To Rate ...

well i would have used a better render the square thing not worknig well, the text is a little pixelated, but ok for what seen here, i would have drop shadowed the holy hedgehog to give it some depth, like you did with the other text, brushing is simple and best could be better, and slap a 1px black stroke on the boarder too.3.5/10

Ok. thanks, will make these changes when i can,.. (my pc is infected with damn spyware now and im just trying to get rid of it- if you think of any thing else I should do just post it again |-)

The colors are all right...at least you picked them from the render. However, the font at the top is hard to read because of the satin filter you've put on it. I generally don't recommend using filters other than perhaps stroke or glow. Second, when you're making a sig, use correct spelling - in this scenario, use "you" instead of "u". It's only proper English and it makes the sig a whole lot more mature.As SM said, the render shouldn't be faded like that or feathered as such. It should be the focal point of the sig which right now happens to be your text. Just my suggestions.

well the render is obvious that it was a horrible cut from the original source thats why i suggested getting a different one.

overall i think its amateur-ish but you willget better with time.look at the bright side you are better than me, never even made onemaybe i'll try one of these days.

hmmm do more with your signature, you only used some kind of background and put some fonts on there, the fonts may look good but not on that background. and the way you put the render on, is like its not even a part of the signature. sorry but i would give it a 3/10

well what i think about this sig is that it needs lot of workthe render is not at all good! because it is not rendered properly and we can notice the square thingy, it seems to me that you copied it from an AVATAR.I like the text and its color. The background is also nice.And it seems to me the border is also missing or you may have used a lighter border.my rating will be 5.5/10 ;)

hey,not bad if as a title of news.usually sig shows ones feature or hobby,certainly grafics must be needed to illustrate that.maybe you guy should better add some pictrue as background to get better your simple sig.the font and color looks nice,leaving 4/10.

well i just like to show my name in my sigs cuz im just so full of myself ;) :obut anyways read up on some tutorials and you will get better i promise.

;) If you get 3/10 or 2/10, just ignore it. It's like asking a profession sports player, while you're just starting a sport, to see if you are a pro already. I think the sigs I've seen from those who rate you are absolutely amazing. Just practice and practice until you can't anymore, which is never !!! ;) I rate it 6 or 7 / 10 because of the sonic hedgehog render :P