xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

My Mom Thinks I'm Drinking or something like that.

owke here is the story:

i'm usually going into the city with friends, and then just drink and party, you know what i'm talking about. But ever since my lil bro 2 years back had to trowup in the car (we just bought a new bmw), she thinks drinking is very bad for us. (but she drinks like 1 bottle of wine every night... :P). example. Every night befor we go to the city we will drink in at someone's place. I never want to drink in at my place because if people drink about 2 beers my mom allready says... oke no drinks anymore for them. :P

Really hate that if that happens.

And she is relating everything to drinking, lets say one morning i'm tired... she automatacly says: "Thats because of the beer"... :(:(:P THAT PISSES ME OF! its the same if you break your leg and she says its because of the beer... :P

yesterday evening, she cooked some kind of noodles. I didn't eat so much of them but i eat a bit of it. And it was discusting, no1 of our family wanted to eat it. But i allready ate some of it. (my mom also ate from it) And my lil bro had a friend at our house, they were just a bit computering. And i just sat down at the coutch beeing a bit ill, and didn't eat or drink anything because i was feeling really full. And that night i was feeling sicker and sicker. And at the time i was going to bed i was feeling really sick. I was laying in my bed, and felt like i was going to trow up. So i went to the bathroom to trow up into the toilet... i was sitting there a while... and i just could'nt trow up... but i was feeling sicker and sicker... Then i just had something like what the h*ll and i sprong up and jumped a bit, and then i really had to throw up :P, So the whole toilet was dirty and sh*t but, i cleaned it all, so i went to my parents saying like there was something wrong with that noodles... (and yes my mom didn't believed me... :(). So i went down to watch some tv and rest a bit. but then my mom got down stairs saying i have to go to bed. I said "i'm just resting here... because i had to throw up all that noodles you made". And still she didn't believe me, and then she said where everybody was wainting for:

"What did you drink?"

Well i could kill her when she said that... :(;):P

Your mother drinks one bottle of wine every night? Wow... it?s very funny that she doesn?t allow you to drink. Maybe you are too young, you didn?t mention your age I think.If you can control yourself when drinking alcohol all you have to do is ignore her and do what you want to do. Doesn?t matter what she thinks if its just not right. And best advice, don?t eat noodles ;)

Aww... your so unlucky. It seems really unfair how your mum doesn't allow you to drink and that she thinks drinking is bad when she is pretty much contradicting herself when she drinks it too... how ironic! Eventhough, I don't really know how you feel at the moment, you have my sympathy :P I think your mother is just worried and maybe a little paranoid about people drinking after the accident your brother had. I suppose she doesn't want that to occur with in your family again. BUT, again, she shouldn't be so stubborn all the time and say that every little thing that happens in your life has something to do with beer/drinking!! I mean, it was her noodles that tasted yuck in the first place, right? (sorry, no offence to your mother, I'm just venting ;) ) Oh, I feel so sorry for you! Yes, I agree with sprnknwn, just try and ignore her, once she knows that the stuff she's talking about isn't taking any effect on you, she'll know that that's the time for her to "close the subject, once and for all". Hopefully this will come soon for you, so that you don't have to keep on hearing it from your mother. :P

The easiest way to get along with parents when drinking is to say the truth and always be cool. When she asks what you drank last night, all you need to say is that you had 7 beers. Then you can go on to explain that there is nothing wrong with drinking, especially beer, (unless you are driving), the worst thing would be that you'll get fat or have liver problems and that she should be thankful you are not smoking pot, using heroine or other illegal things.btw, if you do get drunk don't hang around in the middle of streets and such. Because if you do break a leg by a car accident then you'll never stop your mums braggin ;)

i would guess she just bein a concrned mom who just wants to (ina smart remark way) say u drink alot...maybe u dont but to her you do...now that will contradict hersel sine she drinks a whole bottle of wine a night but, parent always try and say 'do as i say not as i do' so you know how that goes...just cant let it get to you because even tho if something happened true she'd say i told you so, but the fact she's there to say i told youso can kind of mean she cares...and even if she says it, she'd be the first one there trying to help you if you were hurt

dude do what everyone else drink behind your parents back just eat breath mints and other stuff to held the smell :( it always works against the parents but not the cops ;). :P:P:P:o use your ninja skills we have taught you and you will be in heaven trust me she will never know. ***im the devil on your left shoulder MUHAHAHAHAHA**** :o:P:P:D:P:(

i agree with you, wassie, my mum thinks im smoking =,= and she keeps talking to me about how smoking is bad, and all that stuff.. now i've catched a cold, (because she's sick too) and she thinks that is because i was smoking ><! wtf with her!, oh and btw my mum smokes too (but not that often)

drink behind your parents back just eat breath mints and other stuff to held the smell  it always works against the parents but not the cops .
    use your ninja skills we have taught you and you will be in heaven trust me she will never know.

HAHAAHHA LOL, but that doesn't always work <,<! they will notice the mint air, and then... they will discover you Ź0Ź

@Microsoft, hmmm i dont think drinking is so bad. It is bad if you drink beer like always. But i only drink it when friends are arround. Or when i'm out to the city.@Danieluchis, hehe i know how you feel :)@malish, no i'm not addicted! lol

I think if a person can drink responsibly that the drinking alcohol itself isn't bad. It's bad when that person cannot handle the alcohol's effect and gets into a car and drives, become belligerent, act inappropriately etc is when drinking is bad. Alcoholism also runs in the family. Do you think your mom's afraid that you may catch on that illness? Hummm. Have you asked her not to drink and she agreed? You see wine, when drank with food, is less likely to hinder judgment compare to just straight out drinking. And when you drink basically your stomach already absorbed food or in an empty stomach. So, regarding your post, I guess your mom doesn't want you to pickup a bad habit. When she drinks a whole bottle how long does that take for her to finish that bottle? And how many drinks do you have when you party with your friends in how many hours? When you do the math, of course everybody will have different time to metabolize alcohol, if you drink 1 drink per hour you body can take the blow. If your mom drinks more than that, then you and she should sit down together and come up with a solution not to drink too much. It's not fair for her to ask you not to drink (unless you're under aged) when she herself drinks in front of you. Wine or beer, they all have the same effect on biochemistry level.