xisto Community
Becca

The OC [Orange County] Oh My God Those Lucky ********

ahh the oc! in supre *trashy but good clothing shop* you can get a top that sez somfin like "obsessed with the oc" all my friends have it. series one finshed here on wed. night, and ii was a nughty gurl and went online and found out what happens in series 2..:(. im suffering total wihdrawals. grr.lol

The OC does not impress me, I'm sorry. If I want twists and turns that are attainable in real life, well.. I'll go outside. (NOT HAPPENING.) I prefer Smallville though, just because my early childhood contained Super Man, and other various cartoons.

To Bexa: Have you been declawed? o_O; (Just kidding around with you..)

Declawed ? WTF ??What the hell are you talking about ? Are you in FREAK mode ?? heh

I would love to live in a county name apple county or banana county, lol. Is everyone their eat a lot of oranges, or do yal have a orange day where everyone dresses in orange?

The OC is a pretty decent show imo, i watch it occasionally, and by occasionally i mean whenever it happens to be on and im not watching anything else. And DAMN that Mishca Barton is *BLEEP*in fine man. Anyone wanna give her a call and hook us up ^^? haha jokes, but man i would tap that anyday.

OC is great, but I just love that new one: One Tree Hill. :D

Wow...Seriously...some people are TOOO obsessed...OVER OBSESSED...but that is not bad... ;D I haven't watched it in a while now.. :D I really want to though but I haven't the time...I'v even forgotton the character's names..thats how BAD tis gotten lmao....all I remember is Ryan....is there one called Ryan ?? hmmm....*drools*

If to talk about geography I want to underline that Ukraine also can be named Orange Country because of Orange Political Revolution this November-December :rolleyes:Everybody who participated weared orange clothes, this color was color of victory. By the way many politicians talk that next orange revolution may happen in Belorus and Moldova :) ... and Russia of course.

I got hooked for some reason, and I am usually one of those people who are always skeptical about these dramas... I like how it takes a bit more of a light hearted approach on things, Australia is so behind though, we're still replaying series 1, and I'm pretty sure everywhere else is partway through series 2?