xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

Halo2 (X-Box)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Arcade)

Final Fantasy VII (Playstation)

House of the Dead III (Arcade)

Youre right with those man, Halo 2 is freakin awesome, especially online... the real things on! House of the dead III is awesome too... i love killing games. One u didnt mention was Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)

My favorite games include Battlefield 2, F.E.A.R, counter strike, counter strike: source, day of defeat, day of defeat:source, guild wars, Silkroad online, and many other games.

My favorite game was ROSE online, but that became pay to play, so now I started playing Knight Online - my new favorite game. It has almost no lag because the file size is only 350 mb though the graphics suffer a little. The gameplay is quite fun. There are two sides and you can be either a warrior, rogue, magician, or priest. You should check it out: http://www.knight-online.com.my/ . It's free!

Id have to say my favorite game is TheLegend of Zelda, A Link to the Past. I think thats the first game Ive ever played. I mean, I didnt know what was going on at the time, considering I was about 3, but now that I play it, I think its awesome. Ocarina of Time is pretty up there, too.

i played alot of good games and loved em all! but the most games i like ever are:Need For Speed Underground Fifa Worldcup Germany 2006Midtown MadnessPrince of Persia Warrior Withini like racing and adventure type games the most.

hi friends i like all games.but a like some games more than all games like V cop 2 , wwe game , car games and other all games.which game u like ??? if u hv any game which is very intresting please tell me games name i ll get that game soon.i ww be thank ful that persion who can give me a best game.please emaim me replay me or pm me.hope u ll understand me.my email is plz_pay@yahoo.com or plz_pay@hotmail.com so email me or replay me now please...Thank You !Hv a Nice Day To all My Friends...

yea Virtua Cop 2 is nice game,first i tried alot to finish this game but failed then i played again and again and finished it <_< ,i prefer Midtown madness 2 as car game

halo 2 is my all time favorite game. i now have xbox 360 but yewsterday i just bought another copy of halo2 off of ebayi sold my xbox andall of my gamers along with it in october 2005 but now i am just back on that gameHALO 2 is the sickest game ever!!!!!

I dont do a lot of gaming but from what i've seen Counter strike source is a great online community game! Best fun i've had in ages apart from that others would have to be sonic the hedgehog from the sega mega drive, again GT2-3 gTA or for the PS2 my fav was Metal Gear Solid!That had to top it off!

My favorite game is Megaman Battle Network 6 (US Version) And Rockman EXE 6 (Japanese Version) Its a really cool game. Also i like Naruto:Ninja Council. But i also play some other games like NBA Street and Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas. Can't wait for Rockman ZX to come out along with Shin Rockman DS.