xisto Community

It looks like you just popped that render onto the canvas. Anyone can do that. You need to go above and beyond to impress people. The background, also is not very good because it's really plain. Maybe you could try more effects or use a different brush? Finally, the text went over the render. I try to avoid that.Other than those, you did decent. I like how the colors compliment each other.

:P i wasnt really trying to impress someone, ;) i dont really mind going over the image the text i did that and i just learned the pop out tutorial :P just wanted to try it out.

178207[/snapback]

I never said that you were. All I'm saying that it looks like you smacked the render onto a background. I would brush over the render just a little so that it looks blended. Either that or you can just lower the opacity.

The text thing is more of a preference. I like for nothing to stand in the way of my render. Others disagree. :-/

Overall, the pop out is really good. Is this your first?

As snlildude said, the brushing could take a little bit more work....and I thik a little blue scattered here and there on the sig would improve it greatly. Also, try to blend the render a little bit..this could be done a variety of ways:1) Brushing over the edges2) Lowering the opacity3) Using Layer Masks [usually the best option]As for the text being over the render, I usually don't mind, but it doesn't really work with your sig...so snlildude's right....I would movei t somewhere else.

i agree completely about the text. you could try moving the render more to the right as there is a little bit of room there. background is kind of plain but that can work. try getting a more spidery feel to it by possibly adding some spider web lines in the background. it seems like you faded spiderman a bit around his hands. i suggest leaving everything that is off the background part of the sig in full opacity, unless spiderman has lost his fingertips.

I like it, nice one.Pros: Good image and all the colours work.You did a great job on the pop out - something iv been wanting to learn.Where did (link?) you find the tutorial for PNG popouts/transparency??Cons: It is a bit simple and im also not a fan of text over render.The background could do with some improvments and more detail.Otherwise, thats about it. Very cool work! ;)

same here johnny boy just do what they said and it will look better maybe make hte text pop out just a bit.