xisto Community
U GON PIE

My Sigs im still learning

They're really basic looking but we could all use a little work. Not too bad.

hey bro!your sigs are nice but frankly speaking i didnt like the first one at all...dont mind.second one is better and the third one is the best.third one seems to be having a flow but the first one is no where near to it.i hope that you'll be coming up with much better sigs next time :)

The first one just look like a bunch of text stuck on two pictures....the second one isn't too special either....I'd have to say that the third one's the best. A lot more time and work seems to have gone into it. The others seem really basic, but still, they're pretty decent.

If these are your first sigs, I think we are in for some really awesome sigs later on! I like them.I like the first one the least of the bunch, but it does have some interesting qualities. I like the color contrast between the two sides. I don't like the small flag icon in the middle so much. It just doesn't seem to blend in too well with the rest of the sig. I would work on that icon a bit more and see what else you can do with it.I like the second one better. The colors are very vivid and striking. I like the look eventhough there is allot going on and many different contrasting elements. It gives a chaotic feel that goes well with the theme of your sig.The third one is my favorite. I guess I'm a sucker for interactivity. I like the animation. It's not overpowering, but just enough to highlight a soldier and draw the eye. There was one phrase though that was hard for me to read. The "U" in "U Gon Die" kind of disappears. Maybe you could work with the text or the background a bit more on that one letter.Overall, I think you've done a good job. You're very creative and your talent shows through. If you dedicate some time to learning different effects, I think you will be able to make even better sigs. Good work and thanks for sharing! :)

Good job!The first one is ok. Its tech border needs some improvement. The text is pretty good, But it is lacking a border. There could have been some blending between screen shots too. Decent sig, 7/10 if its your first 8/10The second one is a little better. The symbol thingie is awesome, remove the underscores on your name too. The font is pretty good, i like the crosshair on the O. The background looks ok but the tech border needs ALOT of improvement. Go read some advanced cutting tutorials at good-tutorials.com.7.5/10The third one is great! I like the lighting effect but the font could be a pixel font when it flashes infront of them. The main text on it is ok, and it is lacking a border. The background is pretty cool, i like the jungle stuff. This is the best sig, out of the three 9/10 (if its one of your first)

yeah they all need some work, but the first one look better of the three and the text helped that out, just work on the kinks that where mentiond above.