xisto Community
flamette

Crunchy Or Smooth The ultimate peanutbutter poll

Crunchy or Smooth PeanutButter  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

a sandwich of peanut butter and bananas

212562[/snapback]

...ah.. that sounds good.. why did I get a cheeseburger? XD

Peanutbutter has a boring taste, and I dont eat it much.. but if I do, it simply has to be the crunchy kind. Yummyyumyum ^^

I'm a smoothy kind of guy. I'll go through three large jars of smooth to one small crunchy. Just personal preference, I suppose. And definately smooth with Bananas.

What a question. I love peanut butter. No I don't eat it everyday but when I can't think of something to eat I will make myself a peanut butter sandwhich. I love smooth. The crunchy tasted wierd the first time I tried it. It is ok but I will take smooth hands down for that reason, it is smooth and goowy in your mouth.

Ewww why would you ever what crunchy peanut butter. Who likes to chew it when you just can lick it? I just never thought it was appealing to chew peanut butter. Smooth is the way to go

No way...crunchy is the way to go. The texture gives it that extra something. It's also much better in peanut butter cookies, the peanuts seem to give a slightly stronger flavor.