xisto Community
Ao)K-General

Have You Heard Of Crazy Frog?

Have you heard of crazy frog?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course I have heard. I even have it on my mobile phone. It's really funny... ;)

yes i have listen this crap. It is tottaly out. i't was interessting month or two. but not anymore. Everything must stop once. My friends have listen this song sometimes like 5 times per hour.

If u haven't heard of crazy frog u must have lived in the jungle far away from civilization. It was on television every hour and ten times a day on the radio. And as for the games there will be a game soon if i'm not mistaking. What's next? A movie with him playing the main character? Reng deng deng de doh....... Oh well at least he is better than that chicken they had before....sweety or something? That was really annoying.

I'm normally all 'everyones entitled to their oppinions' and all, but I really cannot let this go, sorry if I offend anyone but.... The Crazy Frog is the single worst thing I've ever heard. I mean its ok if your 12, but really it makes my cry inside. I absolutly hate the crazy frog, and I'm sorry to say this but I hate anyone who likes it. and I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this. but seriously it sounds like someone having a fit on keyboard or something. KILL THE FROG!!!!!!

You hate me because I like something you dont. Think about that for a second. Its just a frog. its not hurting anyone. And if it is you are messed up in the head and it is only hurting you on the inside, I cant think of another word for it school gets to ya. But you shouldn't hate something because they like something you dont. But if you do, than I hate you for hating me for liking a frog. People can listen to they want and choose to like it or not. But you shoulnd't hate em for it.

I HATE the crazy frog.. unbelievable how that thing spoils the fun whenever i turn the tv on.. and even when im online i see those adds.. and then accidently you hover your mouse over it and you get that annoying noise ARGH! ban that frog!

I had Crazy Frog the song on my website for a few weeks, but it started to drive a few of my members crazy. Personally I like the song very because it's dance music. Dance music is fun, but not everyone can share that same opinion of mine.

The first time I heard crazy frog was for a celular phone ringtone. I was laughing so hard and thought it was great. The other day I saw the Axel F music video on television and I thought it was lame. I definetely liked the ring tone better, It got boring on the video, and the music for it sucked. =b

I hate the crazy frog. In spain is on the radio always and it is really disgusting. I hope it goes aways with the summer time.

I hope that Crazy Frog fashion ends soon. It?s annoying, simple... ridiculous... I don?t understand kids who like that kind of childish techno music. There are some decent electronic music that is not just noise.