xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Have You Ever Seen A Ufo? I would like to know

I think that I believe in UFO (as if Unidentified Flying Object).Well not actually UFOs that I believe in but I believe in life that exist in the other world that is. Why would some people say that life is not exist in the other wold like Mars (just an example). Mars, if I can remember it well that there is a river or a water surface on Mars right? then there have to be some living things that live in the river or something like that that drink water from the river. And again what about Jupiter? The red dots the biggest storm (what was that again, can't remember) What cause it well it might be a environment in Jupiter but who knows?Sorry it might be like some kind of Fantasy but this is my just IMAGINATIONS :)

I never seen one...I don't believe in those storys either, maybe it was just your imagination or it was something like a star. I don't believe in UFO's, I believe that there is life somewhere out there,, but i don't believe that they can come here or that they really search for us...

I don't think there have been "aliens" on earth, but life on other planets is possible (My opinion). I think most of these UFO's that we see are either illusions or something that you think is an alien... Normally, people who sees ufos, believe in aliens that are coming to earth, or just really want to see some.Some people are saying "I only believe what I see"... But you can see lots of things that aren't real. (I'm not talking about screens). People often thinks they see something, but in fact, they see something very different.

One must also remember that a ufo is just that -- an unidentified flying object. People are often mislead by the word, and believe aliens must be involved. I, personally, do not believe that aliens have visited us, yet I gave my account of a UFO that I have seen. I'm placing all bets on it being ball lightning.

I've seen a UFO. I would have missed it if it werent for the 3 big round lights. It was flying so smoothly in the air. No sound what-so-ever. I could barely see the shape of it, for it matched the black sky, but cause of the way it blocked the stars, i was able to notice it's triangular shape. Though, i dont believe in aliens, i do find the stories about them very interesting. Not the science-fiction stories. The ones that are supposed to be based on real-life experiences. But that was the only time i ever saw something like that. It was weird.

177142[/snapback]

Sounds like an f14 steath bomber. Where do you live?

Good point s243a. I forgot to mention that many sightings are nothing more than aircraft that go over. I am convinced that the military is doing some kind of special program. We just don't know about it.

I never seen an UFO once, but I would like to.I think some are just militairy aircrafts, but im quite sure there are real UFO's not from this Earth. Why else did mayans, egyptians and many other ancient cultures have drawing and hieroglyphs containing flying ships?

I'm not extremly sure that what I saw was an UFO, but it defenetly didn't look like any kind of airplane.
The observation took place 2 years ago when I was taking a trip in France. I was in Normandy, near Utah Beach, in a castle called mount saint michael (Click HERE for more info). I remember it was the national day of france. I was playing with a friends video camera and filming the top of the church which was lighted beautiful. As I was filming I have noticed a light (very similar to a plane, except for the flickering lights). I zoomed as much as I could (800x or 900x i can't remember exactly) and I saw it was round shaped (or at least thats what it looked from the distance) and it was a little bit faster then a normal comercial plane. Till now i'm sure you would think it was a plane, but a strange thing happened next. It speeded up instantly, most then twice its last speed and took a very, very, very sharp 90 degrees turn (when i say sharp i mean instantly). It went with this speed for 30-40 second and then I couldn't see it anymore (maybe I just lost it or it got to far to be seen???).
Well this is my experience and I even got it on tape, but the tape is at my friend which I haven't seen for more then an year. I should tell you this because it is very important (and I think it is a question that must be put to every UFO eyewitness)... I really belived in UFO even before this incident. Why it is so important? Because it changes the way you look at the incident. For example the best way to view an UFO related even is throught the eyes of a "don't care" person because he doesn't label the incident so fast as a beliver or a non-beliver.

Wow, that is quite the experience. I am not sure exactly, but did you know atlantis, during the time of the maya's, were reported to have a very advanced culture until it "sank". They describe these things as flying ships almost. Scientists laughed at the atlantis legend until now, when more and more are believing there might have been a technologically advanced civilization. They now believe that atlantis sank after the last ice age where the ice melted and literally overnight could rise as much as a hundred feet at a time. Here is how it relates to UFO sightings. The sightings by civilizations could have been the techology they [atlantis] had back then. How does this play into today's world? I found designs on the internet that were reported to be from the government orking on a top secret project. Hitler, believe it or not, was also working a on a flying saucer aircraft. Pilots during the world war, often reported seeing balls of "fire" flying around there aircraft at amazing speeds. They were later found out to be something created by Hitler to distract pilots. If they could do that back then, I think they could have flying saucers now. The tehnology that could be hiding from us may be very great. Hopefully the government will let it out one day. But hey, that was a great post. Keep it up guys!

Hahaha...Ufo's that is a very interesting subject.I don't really saw a ufo.But when I go on with my family on a trip.We went back to home.And we saw to lights in the sky they followed us for 100 km to home.Isn't it greep.When we are back at home.My mum maked a movie with the cam.It isn't a helicopter or a other vehicle.But is a very large but in the sky.

I've seen a UFO. I would have missed it if it werent for the 3 big round lights. It was flying so smoothly in the air. No sound what-so-ever. I could barely see the shape of it, for it matched the black sky, but cause of the way it blocked the stars, i was able to notice it's triangular shape. Though, i dont believe in aliens, i do find the stories about them very interesting. Not the science-fiction stories. The ones that are supposed to be based on real-life experiences. But that was the only time i ever saw something like that. It was weird.

177142[/snapback]

Yes I seen a UFO last night lol and I know when I say last night it sounds like I am not telling the truth but I am serious.

We were at my sisters friend mother's birthday party I seen a plane past.

So next thing you know I see a army looking helicopter flying very low and slow by the warehouses.

They were smoking weed so I was thinking in my head put that stuff up.It seemed strange that a helicopter would be flying in that part of town.

And it wasnt a normal helicopter,it was sort of funny shape and green or black like a army helicopter.I couldnt tell cause it was dark and the helicopter had no lights on at all.

So something told me to keep looking in the sky and about a few seconds later I seen a object far away that looked like a personal plane.I was thinking why are 2 planes close together in the air at the same time,even though it was coming from a diffent direction.

So it got a little closer and I seen blue and red lights flashing randomly and it was a triangle shape.

So I hit my cousin and she looked in the sky and it few directly over our heads and it seems to blind in with the sky and it looked black.At no time did it speed up or slow down and it seemed to fly slower then normal air craft.

It seemed to glide and it made no sound at all.So I said what shape was that and she said a triangle.

I said its a UFO and she said no such thing and she dont believe in that stuff,I thought the grown ups would react the same way and think I was crazy so I didnt tell them.

They didnt even notice it and they were right outside with me.I even tap my sister when she was giving me a drink and she shook her head and walked away.

So after my cousin said it was a triangle I looked back and the blue and red lights had disappear and it was only a blinking white light.

I am 100% sure it wasnt a known aircraft.It was going to slow to be any kind of jet and jets dont have 3 ramdomly lights at the bottom flashing blue and red.