xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AMWGeek

Somtimes I Just Feel Like Crying How my computer drives to make me mad

My laptop acts up sometimes but since I just ran AVG virus software and AdAware, it's pretty cool and dependable now.Have you ran an antivirus software yet?AVG software is free, at least the PERSONAL edition is.If you haven't already done so, try it, then run Adaware.Hope it helps. Good Luck!

I don't know what I'd do without my computer, but most of the time it just pisses me off. I just got a PDA and the hotsync program will refuse to reconize the serial port that is on my motherboard. I also have to reformat my windows partition and reinstall windoes every 60 days because I keep getting errors with firefoz, winamp, and other programs. I also have another computer that will refuse to work right, even after replaciong most of the big components. I tried to install Novell-Linux Desktop, and it will skip installing the files from the other 2 required disks, and the install gets corrupted. But, It's not like I can just stop using my computers, so I just have to suck it up, and stop myself from buying a Mac. :ph34r:

my custom computer is fine. . . i only get mad when the net doesnt werk. . . . and beign at university it means u gotta wait for them to fix it. . . . grrrrrrrrrrALSO my Uni Has blocked my Cpanel IP for Xisto, so i can't get to my cpanel or ftp :ph34r: AHHHHHHHHHHH

Heh I had that feelijg like crying last night... I bought a new pc on Thursday and that was the only day it worked well (100%). The next day was full of blue screens so now I got the OS reinstalled and there are moments (like last night) the whole pc doesnt work. The weird thing is that there can't be determined wether it's a hardware or a software issue :ph34r:

lol, you cried? You treat your computer like a girl/boy friend.If i were you i won't cry, i'll just scream at it while hitting the CPU.........Maybe i have not spend enaugh time with my old computer and have no relationship with it? lol...this is funny, but no offence!

I am like you I want to destroy my computer when it frezees because I have in this moments a Pentium II and the memory Ram is dying and when I open the firefox and then the winamp and then the Gom player all the system just freeze and I have to wait like one minute to recover the control of my computer. In those moments I want to fire to my computer but fortunately I had never did this. If I do this and fire with my gun to my computer I have to be offline until my dad buy me a new computer. So I have to take care of my old computer. And maybe love it because in my country the electricity is irregular and the equipment like computers and printers are very vulnerables to these quick changes in the voltage.So, I understand you. And I want to support you to continue loving your computer and don´t allow that an anger attack make you to destroy or damage an important machine like computer where you can make a lot of things and be entertained all day long.I am crying in these moments only thinking where is gonna be this machine when I´ll have the possibility to buy a new computer. I don´t think that the owner will give you the attention and the mantenaince that I give it. I love you my Pentium II and I hope to never sell you to any people.I love to my computer. I love you my computer.

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)